Stay Victorious My Friends

1. I'm deckedinblack?

a. What evidence is there for this?

b. We rarely even post at the same time. Decked often posts for the 12+ hours I'm at work each day.

c. If I was decked both accounts would've been banned a long time ago simply by moderators checking IP's. Emails don't mean a damn thing.

I have no dog in this fight, but clearly you post on one account while passing time at work (different IP), and another account at home. You think people havent done this before?

but back on to what you where saying blacky? :D

• Fire 2

I think it's a nice shirt...but I've always wondered about copyrights...safe to sell this even though it's obviously a Dos Equis commercial? Just curious.

IANAL, but I'd say it's most likely safe on the grounds of "fair use" especially since it is fairly transformative and semi satirical. That, and its such a small target I doubt Dos Equis is gonna notice it.

Gardner-Edgerton was a very small market until Bubba commited to NU, then UTerus was all "Oh, you are violating our Longhorn" on them.

University_of_Texas_re69bccf00-e21a-4fd6-90cf-0d8bcfa12dbb0000_20100727230304_640_480.jpg

Seeing as it's almost the exact same image, only blue (with slightly different horns), it wouldn't qualify as transformative. Again, IANAL, but it seems like there is a HUGE difference between a satirical t-shirt (which would fall under fair use) and the above image.

1. I'm deckedinblack?

a. What evidence is there for this?

b. We rarely even post at the same time. Decked often posts for the 12+ hours I'm at work each day.

c. If I was decked both accounts would've been banned a long time ago simply by moderators checking IP's. Emails don't mean a damn thing.

I have no dog in this fight, but clearly you post on one account while passing time at work (different IP), and another account at home. You think people havent done this before?

but back on to what you where saying blacky? :D

-____________-. I dont agree.

I think it's a nice shirt...but I've always wondered about copyrights...safe to sell this even though it's obviously a Dos Equis commercial? Just curious.

IANAL, but I'd say it's most likely safe on the grounds of "fair use" especially since it is fairly transformative and semi satirical. That, and its such a small target I doubt Dos Equis is gonna notice it.

Gardner-Edgerton was a very small market until Bubba commited to NU, then UTerus was all "Oh, you are violating our Longhorn" on them.

University_of_Texas_re69bccf00-e21a-4fd6-90cf-0d8bcfa12dbb0000_20100727230304_640_480.jpg

Seeing as it's almost the exact same image, only blue (with slightly different horns), it wouldn't qualify as transformative. Again, IANAL, but it seems like there is a HUGE difference between a satirical t-shirt (which would fall under fair use) and the above image.

I live 15 minutes from Gardner.

I live 15 minutes from Gardner.

Didn't know there was one in Wisconsin... Door County is pretty nice, Bucky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gardner,_Wisconsin

Big surprise...BadgerBuckyBlack chimes in...You stay multipleaccounty there big guy.

Big surprise, you follow me around...again. You stay on my sack...

He would have stayed on my sack...but he didn't want to go anywhere NEAR YOUR CHIN. That means he has to settle for staying on yours...the foreveralone sack.

That's enough. This is dangerously close to a personal attack. If you want to talk about each other, take it to the Woodshed.

He would have stayed on my sack...but he didn't want to go anywhere NEAR YOUR CHIN. That means he has to settle for staying on yours...the foreveralone sack.

That's enough. This is dangerously close to a personal attack. If you want to talk about each other, take it to the Woodshed.

Guess I needed the j/k attached to it with a sarcasm tag.

I joke around like this with my brother, my sister, and my best friends. :/ sorry if I offended anyone.

You joke around with your sister about your sack. How... lucky she must feel.

(I don't think the sarcasm tag would have helped)

• Fire 1