Is Urban Meyer Having the Mid West Blues

It's too bad some of our more ardent doom and gloomers won't take Meyer's statements, leaving aside the self-serving portion, and then extrapolate to just how great of a job Bo is doing with recruiting given that we're in an even worse position than Ohio State.

This.

You're missing the better aspect of this.. If he complains enough the B1G will all get to bring in their campers opening up more of the south to the Midwest... Let's face it in the talent rich south people can and will drive to those camps, but they will not send their kids having to front the money for a camp and a plane ticket in this economy... I'm not an Urban fan but his whining might help us out on the long run...

• Fire 1

He probably forgot how, the last time he's really had to recruit was probably at Utah.

And in Utah he did not have the same expectations or SOS (no I didn't look it up, just a hunch) Perhaps he's just looking out for the Kids but I think he's trying to figure out how to get kids down south to fork out the bucks to come see him and not stop at every SEC team on the way.