Locale of National championship

The two national semifinal games would be played within the existing BCS bowl games (Fiesta, Orange, Rose and Sugar) on a rotating basis, with the host sites being predetermined before each season. The national championship game would be offered to the highest bidding city.

C'mon Warren Buffet

Please, keep it out of Jerry World. Play it in St. Louis, Mo. Closest to the middle of the country.

I don't want it in a dome. I'd rather it be in the southeast than a dome. It's just so anti college football to me.

Exactly. Would be a hypocritical as our Big 10 Championship game. We care so much about old school and tradition and the "3 yards and cloud of dust" mentality and being so tough and this and that, and then we put our championship game in a dome. I personally think domes should be outlawed from the sport of football alltogether.

Kansas City. Probly unlikely though, in view of KC's storied history of not spending anything on athletics.

you obviously have not been to KC in a while - if you had you'd notice the $200 million state of the art soccer stadium, the $300 million sprint center the city is using to try and get a professional NFL/NHL team, the $250 million that just went into Kauffman stadium that allowed us to get the all-star game, or most importantly to this conversation the $500 million they just put into Arrowhead. All within the last 5 years.

now, if you want to argue that Arrowhead/Kauffman are in crappy locations, and sit so far on the outskirts of the city, bordering the ghetto that having a MNC game there provides a pretty crappy experience....well - then you'd have something. or that while we may have top notch facilities, we won't put any money into the roster....well - then you'd also have something :)

now, if you want to argue that Arrowhead/Kauffman are in crappy locations, and sit so far on the outskirts of the city, bordering the ghetto that having a MNC game there provides a pretty crappy experience....well - then you'd have something. or that while we may have top notch facilities, we won't put any money into the roster....well - then you'd also have something :)

Well the Chiefs wouldn't fit in well with the $EC