Drive through stories - post 'em if you got 'em

A vehicle in the drive-through line failed to move forward, and after a period of time, a 20-year-old Leavenworth woman in another vehicle honked her horn.

The suspect reportedly got out of his vehicle and confronted the 20-year-old woman and a passenger, a 22-year-old Fort Leavenworth woman.

“He got back in his car and backed up, forcing to the victim to back up as well,” Nicodemus said.

The suspect reportedly drove from the Taco Bell restaurant to the parking lot of a neighboring bank.

Nicodemus said the man allegedly retrieved the rifle from his vehicle and ran toward the other car which was still at the Taco Bell restaurant. The suspect allegedly broke the car’s windshield with the butt of the rifle.

A police officer who was nearby reportedly heard the noise of breaking glass.

“The officer confronted the suspect who attempted to flee but was apprehended,” Nicodemus said.

The suspect was arrested for an allegation of aggravated assault.

“He said he overreacted,” Nicodemus said of the suspect.

http://www.leavenworthtimes.com/news/x448220270/Suspect-arrested-after-drive-through-altercation

I was working drive through in HS and our drive through had a section by the window that was covered. It was an extension of the building with a roof and brick pillers holding up the structure. It was the cause of two incendents while I worked there.

#1 someone got pissed or something while waiting in late night drive through. They were the next car to the window, but the jolted out of line quickly towards the open parking lot. They hit one of the brick pillars on the drivers side front of their car. It smashed in the car and broke the pillar. Dude was wasted. He bailed out and hid in the toyata car lot next door. The police easily found him after they showed up.

#2 because of the earlier accendent the owners decided to upgrade the cover with new signage , a new roof and basically just make it like new. Well before the work could be finished we had a big storm. While I was working the window a just of wind took a fairly big piece of sheet metal that was part of some of the new signage and ripped it off the building. It went flipping of the building towards the cars in drive through. It just happend to hit about 1/3 of the way up the hood of a 500 series BMW and scratched the holy hell out of this guys hood. He was obviously pissed and I was the first person that got to feel his wrath.

Nothing too crazy other than that. But the drive through is the only single place in the world that I have seen more boobies than any where besides maybe a strip club. Whether it was on a dare, someone who was adventurous, loose fitting clothes whatever. I still saw um. Oh.......how i miss those days ;)

Some buddies and I were really drunk one night, we went to DeLeons for a late night snack. My buddy got out of my truck and stole the tip jar they hang in front of the drive-up window and we took off. Not too proud of that story. chuckleshuffle

When I was in the army I was stationed in Germany. During our trip we stoped at Burger King for lunch. Well all 150 some soldiers and officers went and stood inline inside. I decided not to stand in line so I walked around went through the drive through. The officers thought it was a great idea and followed me to stand in the drive through as well.

This one I wasn't a witness to as it was when my parents were dating. Apparently as the story is told one night while my parents were on a date my mom was thirsty. So my dad decided to go through the drive through and to embaress my mom. He drove through it backwards, making her order, pay and explaing why they are driving backwards.

Long time ago, a buddy of mine was heading home to Norfolk after a late night and looooong weekend.

So wasted, he pulled into the weigh station north of Fremont and ordered a burger and fries to go.

State patrol failed to see the humor..............

• Fire 1

So I work at a County Jail and I have a story that involves an inmate that had an episode at the drive in.

So this young man is with his buddies and they go to Burger King where they order their food after midnight I believe. This kid orders his meal and ask for extra ranch with his meal. They drive 6+ blocks to one of the kids house but once they started to settle down this kid realizes that Burger King screwed him over and didn't give him any ranch. This kid is so pissed off that he decides to call Burger King demanding them to give him some extra ranch. After a few minutes and some vulgar language, the employee hangs up. This infuriates the kid so he walks 6+ blocks to Burger King in the middle of the night.

Once he gets to Burger King he heads over to the drive-thru intercom and demands ranch. The employee tells him that they're closing and he's not getting any ranch. He starts banging on the intercom and then heads to the drive-thru window and bangs on that window. He then pulls out his cell phone and calls 911 and then proceeds to tell the operator that Burger King won't give him extra ranch. I can't remember what the operator told him but their conversation didn't last long. He leaves Burger King with no ranch in hand but what he doesn't know is that one of the employee's had called 911 during this kids episode and the operator could hear this kid yelling and screaming in the background.

The cops find this kid a few blocks away from his friends house and arrest him for disturbing the peace and could have charged him with criminal mischief had he done any damage to the intercom and drive-thru window's glass at Burger King. He's still in jail and all of us call him ranch.

• Fire 2

LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) - A 270-pound University of Kansas football player got stuck in the drive-thru window of a Taco Bell when he tried to charge employees who left the chalupa out of his order, authorities said.

Dion Rayford, a 6-foot-3 senior defensive end, was suspended for the game Saturday against Iowa State, the last game of his college career. He was released on his own recognizance after appearing in court Wednesday on charges of disorderly conduct, having an open container of alcohol and misdemeanor damage to property.

An innocent plea was entered for Rayford, who had started all 11 games this season.

Rayford, 24, allegedly became angry about 2 a.m. Wednesday when he didn't get the chalupa.

LINK

Anyone remember this one? :lol: