I watched the first 2:30 of that video ^^^. All but 30 seconds of it were against Indiana St., Temple and E. Michigan, and none of it was all that impressive based on the opponent.

I'll see your Silas Redd video and raise you a Rex Burkhead video. All due respect to Redd, there is no way in hell I'd trade him for Burkhead - on strictly running ability alone.

True. But the first few games in the season were non-conf opponents. So if you only watch the first 2:30, the only decent team you'll see is Alabama. The B10 opponents are towards the end.

Right, but that's half the video. The video is just over five minutes long, and I didn't even finish watching the E. Michigan highlights and I was halfway through it. If half of this highlight video encompasses the first third of his season, and showcases his runs against very weak opponents, that's not much of a showcase.

I watched the first 2:30 of that video ^^^. All but 30 seconds of it were against Indiana St., Temple and E. Michigan, and none of it was all that impressive based on the opponent.

I'll see your Silas Redd video and raise you a Rex Burkhead video. All due respect to Redd, there is no way in hell I'd trade him for Burkhead - on strictly running ability alone.

True. But the first few games in the season were non-conf opponents. So if you only watch the first 2:30, the only decent team you'll see is Alabama. The B10 opponents are towards the end.

Right, but that's half the video. The video is just over five minutes long, and I didn't even finish watching the E. Michigan highlights and I was halfway through it. If half of this highlight video encompasses the first third of his season, and showcases his runs against very weak opponents, that's not much of a showcase.

I'm not sure why they didn't post more B1G highlights. Redd had 900 yds in conf play. And only about 350 in non-conf play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyld3EtRof0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfOjkB17BA

Boom. Stop. Right there. The VERY FIRST RUN on that ^^^ clip, from the 2010 ISU game, shows why Rex is easily the #2 back in the B1G, and if he had an offensive line like Montee Ball up in You-Dub, we wouldn't be having a discussion of who's better, Rex/Redd, it would be Rex/Ball.

I kid you not - the only reason Rex doesn't win national awards this year will be this O Line. And that will be a crime if it happens.

Boom. Stop. Right there. The VERY FIRST RUN on that ^^^ clip, from the 2010 ISU game, shows why Rex is easily the #2 back in the B1G, and if he had an offensive line like Montee Ball up in You-Dub, we wouldn't be having a discussion of who's better, Rex/Redd, it would be Rex/Ball.

I kid you not - the only reason Rex doesn't win national awards this year will be this O Line. And that will be a crime if it happens.

exactly. you know why we are so impressed with his ability to get that extra yard and how hard he works? it is because he has to make the holes he runs through. he should not have to be that impressive or work that hard to get what he does. if he was running into the secondary instead of the d-line, imagine how good he would be then.

exactly. you know why we are so impressed with his ability to get that extra yard and how hard he works? it is because he has to make the holes he runs through. he should not have to be that impressive or work that hard to get what he does. if he was running into the secondary instead of the d-line, imagine how good he would be then.

Exactly. Save for a run or two a game (seems like at least) that kids makes his own holes. He is one of the toughest backs I have seen run the ball in quite some time. He also has a crazy ability to lean and get the extra yrd or two. Incredibly important and he makes it look easy. Durable and dependable. The kid is a rock.

I hope the o-line keeps improving....thank Jesus there are vital signs of gradual improvement each year since 2009.

Exactly. Save for a run or two a game (seems like at least) that kids makes his own holes. He is one of the toughest backs I have seen run the ball in quite some time. He also has a crazy ability to lean and get the extra yrd or two. Incredibly important and he makes it look easy. Durable and dependable. The kid is a rock.

the way he manages to almost get 1-2 yds when it should be a loss of half a yard to 2 yds? amazing. definitely a good fit here and who we need. i would not trade him for anyone short of maybe brees or a-rog (if it is a hypothetical, why not?).

Exacty.

Wisconsin's O-Lines made John Clay look like a beast.

Rex Burkhead makes hisO-line look competent.

I'll take Rex over Ball.

Same here..

You could put Urkle behind Wisky's O line, and get 3 or 4 yards a carry.

You give Rex that O line, and you'd be saying Montee who?

• Fire 1

Exacty.

Wisconsin's O-Lines made John Clay look like a beast.

Rex Burkhead makes hisO-line look competent.

I'll take Rex over Ball.

Same here..

You could put Urkle behind Wisky's O line, and get 3 or 4 yards a carry.

You give Rex that O line, and you'd be saying Montee who?

you got too many urkel's on your team, that's why your wins low.

wisconsin has two players on the list, that says something about the talent on the o-line that they have, when is the last time that happened? probably 04-05 at usc with bush and white. im not trying to take anything away from ball because he is a very talented player, but i think his numbers are so high because he is a product of a good system, just like graham harrell was at texas tech, and the last few qbs were at okst. i would choose rex over ball, rex plays with more heart than anybody i have seen in along while