The only thing I see about these cleats are that these are not football cleats but soccer cleats. Football cleats have a front cleat, while soccer cleats have none on the toe.

Other than that, I think these are one of the ugliest pairs of cleats i've ever seen, and i've seen some ugly cleats playing soccer for over 2 decades. I think black and red are the best and these cleats might look good as red where the white is and black for the current red parts.

They look over powered with the white. In soccer you wear white cleats, you just look foolish, and you can count on 1 hand how many players over the years you've seen with white cleats. It's my personal opinion but I believe cleats should not be white for any reason what so ever. At Creighton we had Diadora as a sponser so we had to wear their blue Brazil when we were on TV be it local or national, and I didn't like those either.

Call me traditional, give me a normal set of black Adidas cleats and maybe a little color with them and i'm golden.

I couldn't help but think of the scene from Friday Night Lights. When Boobie tells "Water Bug" he needs to wear black Nike cleats. And he's later shown taking a black sharpie to his cleats.

Anyway. I'd like to see white/red cleats worn in our away set. And, erm, in maybe even in a white on white set. *ducks*

EDIT: Also, I'd like to see the whole team wear Kenny Bell socks: post-5881-0-07435800-1327078521.png