Big Ten Media Days

Could it be that he's a Junior and the three that went are Seniors?

Who knows. Your guess is as good as mine, and I wouldn't read too much into the fact that these three are here and Taylor isn't. Very minor issue in my book.

Well...listening to some of Taylor's post-game interviews, he's probably banned from public speaking. High hopes on the field, not-so-much as a public relations expert.

Delany made it very clear that the kind of trouble going on at places like Nebraska can't remotely be compared to the issues at Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State. It was bizarre that he even needed to make that distinction, because who in their right mind would come up with that kind of nonsensical connection?

I watched Jim Delaney's entire interview and the way he answered the probation question was comical and terse at the same time. The way he said that you can't compare Nebraska's book buying for athletes to what happened at Penn State was absolutely priceless.

His tone, and what I infered, was that Nebraska's being on probation for giving athletes textbooks was pretty damn stupid. Of course he couldn't possibly say that even if it is what he actually thought. But in my estimation his tone clearly conveyed the sentiment.

Delaney even went further to differentiate that what happened at Ohio State, as bad as it was, wasn't even close to what occurred at Penn State. And I can't think of the fourth team on probation right now.

Delany made it very clear that the kind of trouble going on at places like Nebraska can't remotely be compared to the issues at Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State. It was bizarre that he even needed to make that distinction, because who in their right mind would come up with that kind of nonsensical connection?

I watched Jim Delaney's entire interview and the way he answered the probation question was comical and terse at the same time. The way he said that you can't compare Nebraska's book buying for athletes to what happened at Penn State was absolutely priceless.

His tone, and what I infered, was that Nebraska's being on probation for giving athletes textbooks was pretty damn stupid. Of course he couldn't possibly say that even if it is what he actually thought. But in my estimation his tone clearly conveyed the sentiment.

Delaney even went further to differentiate that what happened at Ohio State, as bad as it was, wasn't even close to what occurred at Penn State. And I can't think of the fourth team on probation right now.

Agree. I am thankful to Delaney for making that important distinction that Nebraska's violation was about a policy misunderstanding. The University of Nebraska self-reported the violation, imposed penalties and make corrective actions to eliminate the misunderstanding & communication shortcoming between the departments. I thought Delaney did a tremendous job of explaining the need for checks & balances and needing clearly defined roles. The lines of responsibilities and duties must be clearly drawn. So in this case, while Nebraska failed in one sense, I can say they should take solace in the fact that the oversight was caught and that they improved the process and got better. Anyway, to lump this with PSU situation is ridiculous.

Yes the PSU situation hurt the B1G but in the grand scheme of things that's not what matters here. What matter's is preventing this from happening again.

Here's a list of schools that have been on probation.

http://nebraska.247s...-most-9728382/1

is it me or is has reed really filled out this year man he is huge compared to rex lol man love that fro going thou

I think I know what you're trying to say here!!! You should stick an "I" in between man and love though(correct spelling not thou)! I read man love and thought you were gonna make it weird!

Lol my bad sorry for that