Bo and Carl

I think Bo's job will be a little easier this year without the distractions of his brother. I also think he'll be a little more even keeled. I think sometimes its easy to let family get into your head about things and you react differently than if it were someone you simply work with.

I am surprised no one else has posted about Bo's comment about not talking to his brother in "several months" --- did they part on tough terms?

Is Carl's divorce complete yet - would that be part of the parting of ways?

dog-puts-self-to-sleep-in-crate.gif

I am surprised no one else has posted about Bo's comment about not talking to his brother in "several months" --- did they part on tough terms?

Is Carl's divorce complete yet - would that be part of the parting of ways?

dog-puts-self-to-sleep-in-crate.gif

tumblr_m2jrkmfWqr1rtqso8o1_400.jpg

I caught the tail end of a Blake Lawrence interview on the radio a little bit ago. He told a cute little story about how Carl would basically follow Bo around and try to emulate him. Like if a player messed up in practice Bo would throw his hat on the ground and Carl would follow suit and throw his hat on the ground. Then when Bo would approach the player, Carl would follow and they'd both yell at the guy.

Not sure where I was going with this.

I caught the tail end of a Blake Lawrence interview on the radio a little bit ago. He told a cute little story about how Carl would basically follow Bo around and try to emulate him. Like if a player messed up in practice Bo would throw his hat on the ground and Carl would follow suit and throw his hat on the ground. Then when Bo would approach the player, Carl would follow and they'd both yell at the guy.

Not sure where I was going with this.

:blink: