2012 schedule W/L

I don't know if we've done one of these yet, but it's usually a mainstay at somepoint in the offseason. With the offseason rapidly closing and the season upon us soon, how do you see the Huskers fairing this season?

My guess:

Sept 1st: Southern Miss at NU (Win)

Sept 8th: NU at UCLA (Win)

Sept 15th: Arkansas State at NU (Win)

Sept 22nd: Idaho State at NU (Win)

Sept 29th: Wisky at NU (Win) Mainly because of questions at QB and their offensive line

Oct 6th: NU at Ohio State (Loss) No way we beat them at home, Braxton Miller may have a huge game with one year under his belt.

Oct 20th: NU at Northwestern (Win) We won't overlook them again, but it's gonna be close, their QB is good as we've seen.

Oct 27th: Michigan at NU (Loss) I have Michigan winning the Big 10 this year, shoelaces is gonna give us fits again.

Nov 3rd: NU at Michigan State (Win) Questions at QB, lost all of their big time receivers.

Nov 10th: Penn State at NU (Win) They will have no offense, can't score when you have no offense.

Nov 17th: Minn at NU (Win) It's Minnesota for crying out loud!

Nov 23rd: NU at Iowa (Win) I will never say we'll lose to Iowa, but they play aggressive at home most of the time.

So I have us 10-2, but we could go 9-3 with a loss to Iowa that is a real possibility or 8-4 if Wisky has their **** together at QB. I just can't see us losing any of the other ones. No doubt Mich. St. will have a great defense, but way too many question on offense.

• Fire 1

Southern Miss - Win

UCLA - Win

Arkansas State - Win

Idaho State - Win

Wisconsin - W/L

Ohio State - W/L

Northwestern - Win

Michigan - W/L

Michigan State- W/L

Penn State- Win

Minnesota - Win

Iowa - Win

My prediction is that we go No worse than 10-2 in the regular season. I think this is the year that Bo figures out how to get the guys to show up each and every game, so I say that there are only 4 games that should give us any trouble: Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio State, and Michigan State. I think that we pull wins out of Wisconsin and Michigan State, but Michigan and Ohio State are tough ones to predict at the moment.

11-1 is what I actually think our record will be at the end of the year.

The season depends on health. The first string minus the OL look like we could have a great season. The problem is that the 2nd and 3rd stringers look like NAIA talent. So if we have any kind of injuries at all, we are screwed. There are way too many 50/50 games and we are too thin at some spots to say we will win or lose any game. It's going to be an interesting season to say the least.

Here is what I think could happen:

Southern Miss - W

UCLA - W

Arkansas State - W

Idaho State - W

Wisconsin - L

Ohio State - W

Northwestern - W

Michigan - W

Michigan State- W

Penn State- W

Minnesota - W

Iowa - W

So I'm at 11-1 ............. Win all the games you should and split the toss-ups (those being Wisky and Michigan) I don't see sparty as a toss up and Theeeeeeeee O State needs one more year.

Perhaps I'm on the Kool Aide but that is what pre-season is all about .........

I stopped reading here.

Sept 29th: Wisky at NU (Win) Mainly because of questions at ... their offensive line

:lol: You have some questions that need to be answered on the offensive side, but the same could be said for last season on some level and look how that turned out. I think it's going to be Wisky and Michigan in the Big 10 Championship and only because Ohio State can't be there. Obviously I think Michigan takes it all............

I stopped reading here.

Sept 29th: Wisky at NU (Win) Mainly because of questions at ... their offensive line

:lol: You have some questions that need to be answered on the offensive side, but the same could be said for last season on some level and look how that turned out. I think it's going to be Wisky and Michigan in the Big 10 Championship and only because Ohio State can't be there. Obviously I think Michigan takes it all............

Questions on the offensive side? Undeniable.

On the offensive line? Never.

We don't rebuild, we just go to the cow-pastures and throw a jersey at the next 6'7" 320lb kid. :D

Southern Miss- W, but it will be a close game

UCLA- W, see Washington game 2010

Ark State- W, first half will be good but we pound them in the second half

Idaho St- W, name your score

Wiscy- W, revenge time

tOSU- L, Urban will have his boys ready

Northwestern- W, Colter will give us fits but we get the win

UM- L, Denard scares me

MSU- W, like their defense but some questions on offense

Penn State- W, it won't be close

Minn- W, all they have is Gray

iowa- W, will be a hell of a game