2012 schedule W/L

I'm going to say you finally get over your weakness to mobile QBs and eek out a win vs. UM then lose to Iowa at Kinnick.

Go on to face BB's squad in Indianapolis after having beat them earlier in the season but lose in the rematch to a strong Badger team bolstered by Aaron Rodgers and Donald Driver who have secretly donned cardinal jerseys and taken to the field in the title game as a way of escaping the burden of going undefeated in the NFL regular season.

Badgers beat USC in the Rose Bowl. Packers win their 14th NFL title which the Pope celebrates by raising Vince Lombardi from the dead. Ryan Braun openly admits to doping after single handily winning the world series, still gets away with it.

Minnesota is declared financially insolvable and is sold to Canada.

California stops "happy cows" ad campaign.

/end year in sports.

Oct 27th: Michigan at NU (Loss) I have Michigan winning the Big 10 this year, shoelaces is gonna give us fits again.

they just replayed this game from last year on btn. we were in it at the beginning of the fourth. that roughing penalty killed us. i thought we got blown out, but we had a chance. we just can not self-destruct and implode anymore.

I'm going to say you finally get over your weakness to mobile QBs and eek out a win vs. UM then lose to Iowa at Kinnick.

Go on to face BB's squad in Indianapolis after having beat them earlier in the season but lose in the rematch to a strong Badger team bolstered by Aaron Rodgers and Donald Driver who have secretly donned cardinal jerseys and taken to the field in the title game as a way of escaping the burden of going undefeated in the NFL regular season.

Badgers beat USC in the Rose Bowl. Packers win their 14th NFL title which the Pope celebrates by raising Vince Lombardi from the dead. Ryan Braun openly admits to doping and single handily wins the world series.

/end year in sports.

C'mon. Be serious. No way we lose to Iowa. :)

Badgers beat USC in the Rose Bowl. Packers win their 14th NFL title which the Pope celebrates by raising Vince Lombardi from the dead. Ryan Braun openly admits to doping and single handily wins the world series.

/end year in sports.

C'mon. Be serious. No way we lose to Iowa. :)

Ok that part may have been a little unrealistic, I stand by everything else though just like MacArthur at the Yalu with his finger on the nuclear trigger, this will happen damnit.

Oct 27th: Michigan at NU (Loss) I have Michigan winning the Big 10 this year, shoelaces is gonna give us fits again.

they just replayed this game from last year on btn. we were in it at the beginning of the fourth. that roughing penalty killed us. i thought we got blown out, but we had a chance. we just can not self-destruct and implode anymore.

I think a lot of people get a little too caught up in the final scores. I'm no more happy about how some of those games ended up than anyone but we were leading Wisky with just over two minutes to go in the half and were within seven of UM deep in the second half despite playing about as bad as we could. Yes, there are things that need to be fixed. But we were a lot closer to most of the teams we played than some like to give us credit for.

I think a lot of people get a little too caught up in the final scores. I'm no more happy about how some of those games ended up than anyone but we were leading Wisky with just over two minutes to go in the half and were within seven of UM deep in the second half despite playing about as bad as we could. Yes, there are things that need to be fixed. But we were a lot closer to most of the teams we played than some like to give us credit for.

like i said, it is the self-destruction and complete meltdowns we suffer, especially when we get behind. too bad that osu game did not help more in focusing us to just go one play at a time.

Southern Miss - Win

UCLA - Win

Arkansas State - Win

Potatoheads - Win

Wisconsin - Win

Ohio State- Loss

Northwestern WildKitCats - Win

Michigan - Win

Michigan State- Win

Penn State- Win

Minnesota - Lol

Hawkcries - Win

Wisconsin - Win

Oregon- Win

Exactly what I was going to post.

Badgers beat USC in the Rose Bowl. Packers win their 14th NFL title which the Pope celebrates by raising Vince Lombardi from the dead. Ryan Braun openly admits to doping after single handily winning the world series, still gets away with it.

/end year in sports.

Stop pretending pre-Super Bowl championships count.

Southern Miss - Win

UCLA - Win

Arkansas State - Win

Idaho State - Win

Wisconsin - Win

Ohio State - Loss

Northwestern - Win

Michigan - Win

Michigan State- Loss

Penn State- Win

Minnesota - Win

Iowa - Win