Tyler Moore walks out of practice...

FLU

I'm interested to learn what happened. Pelini clearly left the door open to him returning by saying he temporarily left for personal reasons, etc. that doesn't seem like the reaction I would expect to a player having a temper tantrum. So I'm guessing it must be a little more complicated than that...

This isn't the mainboard. Instead of trying to be witty with gifs and stupid comments why don't we have some intelligent conversation about why a true freshman who started four games for us decided to walk out of practice and leave the team.

One of you already called me out saying I was just trying to cause sh#t, but it appears my information was right. What I know stopped there so I would like to discuss this pressing situation more if anyone else is ok with that..

Oh c'mon, after 10 pages EVERYTHING has been covered- rumors, reasons, facebook, a media conspiracy, coach firings, personal attacks, everything. If you want to discuss it more maybe just read the thread instead of posting early and jumping back in late. Intelligent conversation was gone quite some time ago. This thread has reached a level of absurdity way worse than the gif bombing.

Are you sure you didn't just come back to say you were right?

Now........back to the ponies thread.

Maybe Spade is the one who tracks the status updates of a 2nd string O-Lineman's girlfriend's facebook page....

Or maybe I just wanted to spread the word to end confusion, sorry, my bad. I'll keep it to myself next time time.

No you were right, this and other serious threads shouldnt be turned in to pony/gif threads. Even if they get on the absurd side it'd be better for them to just be locked.

Those responsible for the hijacking were very naughty and should be banned.

• Fire 1

As a rule I don't have much luck gleaming valuable information from any sports message board and if I do it's usually found in the first few posts of a thead.

By the hundredth post most topics have devolved into a steaming sack of crap. We just livened it up.

I heard he was pissed because there wasn't going to be a B******, the sellout streak was threatened and he was tired of all the blue-hair vs. young crowd bullsh#t. And his favorite pony .gif was moved to another thread

This was the dealbreaker. Apparently USF's forums have better ponies.