The Tyler Moore Explanation

knapplc

A reminder - we are NOT going to be going after the family, friends, relatives or acquaintances of the player in this situation. Gripe about a player, gripe about a coach, that's fine - they signed up for it when they came to Nebraska. But if you want to go after their family or relations, go do it in another forum. That's not what HuskerBoard is about.

A reminder - we are NOT going to be going after the family, friends, relatives or acquaintances of the player in this situation. Gripe about a player, gripe about a coach, that's fine - they signed up for it when they came to Nebraska. But if you want to go after their family or relations, go do it in another forum. That's not what HuskerBoard is about.

A little sand in your vagina today?

• Fire 2
Good luck to Tyler wherever he goes. I hope he finds his way back to Nebraska but I really hope that he figures out what he wants and where he wants to be.

Many of you are much more able to take the high road than me. I feel angry/betrayed when people transfer. They're jacking with our plan. We just lost three four-star recruits in three months. Those guys were supposed to help bring it home in two years. Whatever happened to patience? Now, we're going to have to go JUCO to fill a hole at OL.

Good luck to Tyler wherever he goes. I hope he finds his way back to Nebraska but I really hope that he figures out what he wants and where he wants to be.

Many of you are much more able to take the high road than me. I feel angry/betrayed when people transfer. They're jacking with our plan. We just lost three four-star recruits in three months. Those guys were supposed to help bring it home in two years. Whatever happened to patience? Now, we're going to have to go JUCO to fill a hole at OL.

No doubt... Shouldn't his gf be enrolling at Nebraska? I mean he seems to be the one who will be earning the future coin. Once they part ways, he will regret this decision. He's not coming back folks...

• Fire 1

A little sand in your vagina today?

I don't simply play lip service to the ideals this team is supposed to extol. If you think that's sand in my vagina, knock yourself out.

Here's the JournalStar coverage

As for any possibility of Moore returning to Nebraska this fall?

"I'd never say never but I can't see it happening because I can't imagine what would change that fast," Brian Moore said. "I'm sure we could talk him back into going back right now but it wouldn't take care of the things that are causing problems for him."

Asked if his son had a problem with coaches, he said: "I'm not going to get into that. But I will say this, he loves Bo (Pelini) and he loves Coach (Tim) Beck, and we're still in regular contact with Bo and Coach Beck trying to work through this whole thing."

He said much of the rumblings that have surrounded his son’s situation have not been true. There were no thrown helmets and Moore did not walk out of practice, the father said.

Reading through the rest of that, the things said by Brian Moore and Tim Beck and Bo Pelini, this is really being handled the best possible way by all parties, whatever 'this' is. And they deserve credit for that.

I dont think this has anything to do with his girlfriend. I think this still stinks of Barney.

His dad or girl stated that Tyler didnt think the coaches could help him further his career (steelers) anymore. THat to me says he thinks his postition coach is a F'n retard (Barney!).

"He had some things he wasn't happy about at Nebraska", "then in January he'll make a decision". He is probably telling Pelini that if Barney goes, he will come back. We know Pelini wouldnt fire Barney this close to the start of the season, the next opportunituy will be..... in December or January!

"Even when we were driving home yesterday, we were driving by Gainesville and I said maybe you'll be wearing the blue and orange, but he said I'd rather wear red.'' - He wants to come back, but isnt going to put up with Cotton any longer.

WHile i hope Barney gets canned, I dont like seeing a player throw his weight around. Lose/Lose situation, if you ask me. We dont can Barney, we still have a crappy OL coach and Tyler is gone. We fire cotton, and it sends the wrong signal to 104 other players on the team.

My gut tells me the longer he stays in Florida, the less likely he returns to the Huskers.

I agree, which is why he is probably gone for good. They're probably buffering the situation a little bit. I hope he finds what he's looking for wherever he goes, it's just unfortunate it wasn't here.

I dont think this has anything to do with his girlfriend. I think this still stinks of Barney.

His dad or girl stated that Tyler didnt think the coaches could help him further his career (steelers) anymore. THat to me says he thinks his postition coach is a F'n retard (Barney!).

"He had some things he wasn't happy about at Nebraska", "then in January he'll make a decision". He is probably telling Pelini that if Barney goes, he will come back. We know Pelini wouldnt fire Barney this close to the start of the season, the next opportunituy will be..... in December or January!

"Even when we were driving home yesterday, we were driving by Gainesville and I said maybe you'll be wearing the blue and orange, but he said I'd rather wear red.'' - He wants to come back, but isnt going to put up with Cotton any longer.

WHile i hope Barney gets canned, I dont like seeing a player throw his weight around. Lose/Lose situation, if you ask me. We dont can Barney, we still have a crappy OL coach and Tyler is gone. We fire cotton, and it sends the wrong signal to 104 other players on the team.

I agree with you, especially the last part. He wouldn't be wrong about Barney in my estimation. But you don't can a coach for the sake of a player. That is such a horrible message to send to the team. You never know though, Barney may be in his last season of coaching regardless. I just wish we were not at this juncture.

It's a bummer that TMoore didn't like the way things were at Nebraska. But I can't fault him for wanting to do what's going to be best for him. It's his life, he can live it how he chooses to. If he decides to come back to Nebraska, then we will all welcome him with open arms. If he chooses to go to Florida or Florida State, or another school that doesn't start with N and rhymes with Rebraska, then the best we can do is wish him the best of luck in his playing and academic career.

But I do hope he chooses to come back to Nebraska. Kid has promise.