My loyalty to the Dallas Cowboys!

I was all excited to watch my cowboys tonight........started watching and.......then........I remembered, callahan is the offensive line coach and they showed his face.....I can't get away from this guy...

Merging with another similar thread. Just a head's up!

Edited by zoogies
wow, knapplc beat me to the punch. sneaky one...

Speaking of the Cowboys, I was down in Dallas a couple of weeks ago

And you didn't call me when you went thru OKC. I am disappointed.

When I go to Dallas I have to go around OKC! Been in 3 hailstorms and 2 tornados while spending time there! Each time on my way to Dallas to see family and catch a game of some sort!

Going through OKC is the long way. Easier to take 75.

Been a cowboys fan for 30 years or so! Now Bill Callahan is our Oline coach! F my life!! The is not a fair test of my loyalty! Gonna drink alot this season! Not just because I think theyre gonna suck big hairy balls! Just when I thought I never had to deal with that ass clown again, BOOM like a case of herpes that douche reappears!

Now you know how I felt. I've been a Raiders fan fo nearly 40 years.

EDIT - I didn't see that this had been merged and I'd already replied once. To those people responding to me:

Shockingly, for all the extravagance that Jerry put into that joint, the Cowboys locker room isn't as nice as the Huskers locker room.

I'm not all that shocked, really. Pro teams don't need recruiting tools like luxurious locker rooms.

That makes sense, Dude. I never considered the recruiting angle, and it not being necessary in the pros. I guess I was just so surprised it wasn't luxurious like the rest of the stadium.

Did there happen to be any cheerleaders present when you toured the locker room?

Sadly, no. But each girl has a life-size poster of herself over her locker.

Yea.....drove by plano senior high the other day....thought about rex....as a side note.....allen high school.....just built a 60 million dollar stadium.......they will play on espn first game this year......thing is massive..

My cousin (whose daughter's wedding was the reason we went down there) lives in Allen. We took the dime tour of the stadium and Allen High campus. Their Freshman field would be as good as anything in Nebraska's Class A. The new varsity field is amazing. It's as nice as some college stadiums, just a little bit smaller. I've got a couple of pics I'll put up later this week.

Believe me, I wanted to (you had mentioned something about a good steak joint), but I had little time to stop. We had to get to Dallas for a 5pm rehearsal dinner so there was no time on the way down, and we had a late going-away breakfast with the family before coming back and again there was no time for stopping on the way back.

Speaking of the Cowboys, I was down in Dallas a couple of weeks ago

When I go to Dallas I have to go around OKC! Been in 3 hailstorms and 2 tornados while spending time there! Each time on my way to Dallas to see family and catch a game of some sort!

Going through OKC is the long way. Easier to take 75.

We like to visit friends in OKC. Nice town actually! Except every may when we go down its like a friggin weather channel exclusive down there!