My loyalty to the Dallas Cowboys!

Bill Callahan is one of the best OL coaches in the league. I wish I had saved a copy of every time Peter King's MMQB column at SI.com mentioned other coaches in the league putting on tape of Callahan's OLs as an example to their linemen. Callahan is extremely smart, detail-oriented, and an OL whiz. His Jets OL loved him. And I think wherever he goes, as an OL coach, he will do a good job.

Some day, he might even step back up into the coordinator role in the league.

Speaking of the Cowboys, I was down in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and toured Jerry Dome. Got into the Cowboys locker room, the Cheerleaders locker room, Jerry's private viewing nest, the whole shebang. I have pics that I'll post when I have time.

Shockingly, for all the extravagance that Jerry put into that joint, the Cowboys locker room isn't as nice as the Huskers locker room.

Knapplc.........if that is the case (locker room)....shame......that place blew me away when I went to the final big 12 championship game between nebraska and ou......got into with jamelle holieway....remember him?

That stadium should have been downtown......makes no sense being that far away.....would have replaced that ol run down cotton bowl.

Speaking of the Cowboys, I was down in Dallas a couple of weeks ago and toured Jerry Dome. Got into the Cowboys locker room, the Cheerleaders locker room, Jerry's private viewing nest, the whole shebang. I have pics that I'll post when I have time.

Shockingly, for all the extravagance that Jerry put into that joint, the Cowboys locker room isn't as nice as the Huskers locker room.

Did there happen to be any cheerleaders present when you toured the locker room? :leghump:

I may just be nuts but right now i would take bill callahan back as our oline coach in a heart beat. That guy can coach oline and he can recruit. He also knows how to score points. Just cant manage a team and be a leader. Oline coach...sign him up.

This isn't an insane idea. It can never happen, but it is intriguing......