(2013) C/PF Akoy Agau [Georgetown Commit]

Not going to list the schools out right now but Akoy leaves tonight and is taking 5 visits to schools and will then decide where to go. Up against some pretty good hoops schools to get him too. 2 Big East schools 1 SEC school and 1 Missouri Valley school including Nebraska as the 5 schools.

My Guess: Wichita State, Missouri, Creighton, not sure on #5

I was thinking maybe Georgetown, he took an official there during his HS recruitment.

You 2 are pretty good at guessing there. Just missing the SEC school and a big east school

My friend is from Omaha and is friends with Akoy and apparently he is going to come here. Waiting for the team to get back from Hawaii to finalize stuff. Take it for what it's worth.

Not saying it won't happen but if that's true then he made up his mind in the last 24 hrs since I last talked to him. Hopefully that's the case though.

Not going to list the schools out right now but Akoy leaves tonight and is taking 5 visits to schools and will then decide where to go. Up against some pretty good hoops schools to get him too. 2 Big East schools 1 SEC school and 1 Missouri Valley school including Nebraska as the 5 schools.

I was thinking maybe Georgetown, he took an official there during his HS recruitment.

You 2 are pretty good at guessing there. Just missing the SEC school and a big east school

FYI - Missouri in the SEC.

FYI - Missouri in the SEC.

I know this. I was stating its not the SEC school he's visiting though.

Missouri=SEC guess

I agree on Gerogetown being other Big East guess

I think he many come here for a visit.

Nebraska is definitely one of the schools he will visit. Along with 4-5 others.
The girl I know plays college basketball in the B1G and apparently said he's trying to enroll by January so he would be eligible next January right before conference play.

With his injury last season I heard something about submitting paperwork to be eligible immediately

The girl I know plays college basketball in the B1G and apparently said he's trying to enroll by January so he would be eligible next January right before conference play.
With his injury last season I heard something about submitting paperwork to be eligible immediately
If either are true, he would need to decide in the next week or so....correct?

If either are true, he would need to decide in the next week or so....correct?

Roughly, not sure last day to register for UNL