Since we are living in the past I guess we should forget important times in history as well:

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

-The day PaulCrewe came back

women would support this as they wouldn't have to admit getting older lol.

Since we are living in the past I guess we should forget important times in history as well:

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

I hope this list isn't in order of significance...

Child, please.

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

Child, please.

What? I'm just saying if we didn't discover sex it would have been a short existence for the species.

(and maybe less pleasurable :P )

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

Child, please.

What? I'm just saying if we didn't discover sex it would have been a short existence for the species.

(and maybe less pleasurable :P )

Sex > wheel, it's science. chuckleshuffle

A much more interesting film (and one that would fit the 30-for-30 style much better) would be the ramifications of Steve Pederson and Bill Callahan and their assault on the tradition of the program. That might not be the best look for the program, but it would be incredibly interesting, especially if the filmmaker did a lot of digging.

This is what I was going to suggest. So much drama. And most outside of the Nebraska fanbase understood the rift it caused with the fans....

Tom Statel said in an article a few months ago he remembers kids in California wearing husker gear in the mid-90's. Kids from California, the land of all things progressive, were wearing hats and hoodies of a team in a little town in the middle of nowhere surrounded by corn? The fact that Nebraska was influencing California fashion shows me how really dominant we were. I wish I was old enough to remember those days.

Now we call those kids gang members and they wear Nebraska apparel because it has the color and letter of they're gang on it...

Pretty sure they called them gang members back then too.

The 30 for 30 series has been pretty damn good.

I remember the 1990s fondly. The early 70s, too. And I don't take umbrage at anyone suggesting I'm living in the past. I am. And like everyone else, I'd like something a little more fresh to root for. 307husker wasn't whining or trolling in the least, imho. Just is what it is.

As for Fred Nietzsche, he had an awesome run with the Green Bay Packers didn't he?

Also, I don't think Nebraska Football would be a perfect fit for 30 for 30 which -- as someone pointed out -- prefers to work the less-expected and/or sociological angle. If they were to explore how much a so-called amatuer sport means to an entire state, that might work but I'm not sure we'd like that particular level of attention.

• Fire 1