i think there needs to be a 30 for 30 on this thread.

Huskerboard Thread 30 for 30: When a simple question gets derailed by douchebaggery

It can premiere just after the Dick Clique's "Behind the Music"

You got a problem with the Clique Bucky.

errr no not really but just for the hell of it yes I have a huge problem with the "Clique." Come at me bro.

Tom Statel said in an article a few months ago he remembers kids in California wearing husker gear in the mid-90's. Kids from California, the land of all things progressive, were wearing hats and hoodies of a team in a little town in the middle of nowhere surrounded by corn? The fact that Nebraska was influencing California fashion shows me how really dominant we were. I wish I was old enough to remember those days.

Tom Statel said in an article a few months ago he remembers kids in California wearing husker gear in the mid-90's. Kids from California, the land of all things progressive, were wearing hats and hoodies of a team in a little town in the middle of nowhere surrounded by corn? The fact that Nebraska was influencing California fashion shows me how really dominant we were. I wish I was old enough to remember those days.

Now we call those kids gang members and they wear Nebraska apparel because it has the color and letter of they're gang on it...

Now we call those kids gang members and they wear Nebraska apparel because it has the color and letter of they're gang on it...

It's the Norteno gang near Fresno heres an article as late as 2011 on them

impact guns 1.jpg

Go Huskers!

/ Some of those weapons are really crappy. lol

impact guns 1.jpg

Go Huskers!

/ Some of those weapons are really crappy. lol

Maybe they need a better budget or recruiters lol.

Since we are living in the past I guess we should forget important times in history as well:

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

-The day PaulCrewe came back

Since we are living in the past I guess we should forget important times in history as well:

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

I hope this list isn't in order of significance...

-Invention of the wheel

-Discovery of sex

-Chernobyl

-World War 2

-Invention of fire

-The day HB was created

-Birthdays

I would like to add the following:

-Discovery of fire

-Invention of the submarine

-Flint, Michigan Mega Bowl