Things about things

Speaking of things....looking like Armstrong may be the #2 QB once the season gets rollin. Check out the tweet below:

"My dude @Sean_Callahan just said he thinks the #2 QB right now is Tommy Armstrong. Do you burn a year and play him this year? Hmmmm...."

I told you this days ago, Chaddyboxer. What, you can't believe something unless you hear it from a reputable news source like Twitter? humph.

Speaking of things....looking like Armstrong may be the #2 QB once the season gets rollin. Check out the tweet below:

"My dude @Sean_Callahan just said he thinks the #2 QB right now is Tommy Armstrong. Do you burn a year and play him this year? Hmmmm...."

I told you this days ago, Chaddyboxer. What, you can't believe something unless you hear it from a reputable news source like Twitter? humph.

Then you're wrong. RK is sitting 2after Saturday. It's still close between all three guys and the next two weeks will tell how everything shakes out but RK has had the best fall of the three back ups. If he could run worth two squirts I don't think they other guys would be as even.

I'd rather see Armstrong get plays if he's the clear number 2. If Martinez would go down and Armstrong does give us the best chance to win then I say him having experience is crucial.

+1

If Armstrong's the #2, you don't redshirt him, you play him for two reasons.

1. high profile recruits need to see first year players get time on the field.

2. next year you redshirt incoming QB Johnny Stanton, so then Armstrong's a junior and Stanton's a redshirt freshment

• Fire 2

Sorry....I am a DICK like that....I will go to you for my Husker news from now on. You will be one of my top "insider" guys hehe

Then you're wrong. RK is sitting 2after Saturday. It's still close between all three guys and the next two weeks will tell how everything shakes out but RK has had the best fall of the three back ups. If he could run worth two squirts I don't think they other guys would be as even.

Shouldn't that be "RK II"

Most people on here are just speculating because we dont have access to coaches like you do, you may have more access then most reporters at this point in the season. This doesnt mean you need to go around telling people they are wrong all the time, we dont need this site to turn into Rivals, where the people with the best info are dicks to guys just trying to piece together info from twitter and every free site they can find, of course were going to be wrong most of the time. We all appreciate all the info you bring here setting us all straight, but just tell us what you want to tell us dont start treating us like were dumb because we dont have the access you do. That is all.

:boxosoap

Does anyone think that Bo would want TM back on the team if he dictates who the line coach can't be for him to return???

no, that's not taylor martinez :)

I cant see Bo giving into that. Not sure if thats the case, but it sure seems like it might be.

On kind of a related note, going thru our scholarship numbers and we are at 86 with Moore and the transfer Rose. They have to be counting one of them out, and Bo said Moore was going to remain on scholarship, so they are either going to dump Moore or Rose isnt going to get cleared by the NCAA by thursday in time to enroll in classes. Ive heard thrusday was the last day for Rose to get cleared

Im not sure what is going to happen if Rose doesnt get cleared and how that would work with having to sit out a year and all that, i dont know what the rules are, all i know is he needs to get cleared by Thursday at the latest to enroll in Fall semester. Im sure somone on here knows, but maybe he can go to a Juco like Moore is and not play football, and then enroll in the spring or next fall and be able to play right away. Wish the NCAA would get off their ass and clear him so we dont have to worry about it.

Does anyone think that Bo would want TM back on the team if he dictates who the line coach can't be for him to return???

no, that's not taylor martinez :)

I've thought the same thing. There are fans who believe Moore is just sitting out until Cotton is fired after the season. Ummm....sorry, Bo isn't going to let a player (no matter who they are) make coaching firing decisions.

Most people on here are just speculating because we dont have access to coaches like you do, you may have more access then most reporters at this point in the season. This doesnt mean you need to go around telling people they are wrong all the time, we dont need this site to turn into Rivals, where the people with the best info are dicks to guys just trying to piece together info from twitter and every free site they can find, of course were going to be wrong most of the time. We all appreciate all the info you bring here setting us all straight, but just tell us what you want to tell us dont start treating us like were dumb because we dont have the access you do. That is all.

I'm sorry it was taken that way. It wasn't intended to come across that way. Just so people don't get butt hurt anymore, I'll just keep my info to myself from here on out except for the few people I share it with privately.

I'm sorry it was taken that way. It wasn't intended to come across that way. Just so people don't get butt hurt anymore, I'll just keep my info to myself from here on out except for the few people I share it with privately.

Don't do that. Us out of staters appreciate the info that you provide.

• Fire 3