Some practice nuggets

knapplc

knappic,

Any news about starting center on the O line?

im not knapplc, but they said pensick has been taking some snaps at guard all week, along with center. My guess is they are looking for capable back ups in case on of the starters goes down. We need to stay healthy on the line or its going to be a long season.

Loved the info about Westerkamp. Realize that it is spring and not "real" yet, but with our drops last year, if we have a sure handed guy ne needs to play (IMO). If he can't get the whole playbook get him a few plays he can run in his sleep.

Trying not to get excited, but that is some damn good news coming out of camp.

616902.jpg

Taylors throwing motion has really regressed as you can see from this still photo, his mechanics are all out of wack. Some may argue that he is going to run or is "catching the ball" but he is really trying to throw it. He took his advice to not dip his back shoulder a little to far and now is dipping his front shoulder to much. 8-5 if were lucky.

Best post of Fall Camp so far. I got the humor just fine. :thumbs

Lots of talk about the offense. I hope their is a groove we can get in that utilizes all the weapons; not so jerky jerky w penalties and misfires this year to be able to use all these weapons.

Does the lack of defensive tweets mean they aren't showing much? Or is the silence good in that they are just doing their "thing"?