Martinez and Kellogg Interview

Did that video change, or am I thinking of a different version? The one I watched initially didn't have all of that. It was just TMagic and RKII screwing around, with no serious questions being answered.

*patiently waiting for Moraine's next quip* :B)

Don't hold your breath. She's been banned. BANNED!!!!!!!

Did that video change, or am I thinking of a different version? The one I watched initially didn't have all of that. It was just TMagic and RKII screwing around, with no serious questions being answered.

There was a shorter one on an OWH article that I saw earlier today.

*patiently waiting for Moraine's next quip* :B)

Don't hold your breath. She's been banned. BANNED!!!!!!!

OMG.gif

We had knapp doubting his sanity and then you had to ruin everything.

We had knapp doubting his sanity and then you had to ruin everything.

That's what I do best

tumblr_lgvoo0TaHQ1qcmn28o1_250.jpg

Loved that interview. TM seems to be handling the media much better. On the content side, when these guys show a lot of confidence it sure does make it hard to not get your hopes up too high. They seem to be a lot more comfortable with the offensive system. My favorite part was when TM gave an example of how they were getting better and going faster. As an example he said "the offensive line knows who to block. Just little things like that" Little? Little? I would think that would be huge. I'm sure he meant it as a compliment but, reading between the lines, was he also inferring that the line didn't know what they were doing some/much of the time last year? I need the season to start. I'm expecting the O to be much improved.