Saturdays game?

I don't have a coverage map, but Huskers.com says it'll be on ABC here in Nebraska. TWC's tv guide thing still says "TBA" for the 2:30 slot, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's on ABC throughout most of Nebraska.

ESPN2 is the alternate channel if it's not the regional broadcast in your area.

I don't have a coverage map, but Huskers.com says it'll be on ABC here in Nebraska. TWC's tv guide thing still says "TBA" for the 2:30 slot, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's on ABC throughout most of Nebraska.

ESPN2 is the alternate channel if it's not the regional broadcast in your area.

I'm near Denver so it's a crapshoot whether we get the game on ABC or the alternate. Dish guide doesn't indicate which yet.

It's going to be on ABC everywhere but Florida and New England.

Don't you think the rest of ACC country would be interested in a Week 1 cross-ACC division bout?

Then again, this *is* ABC/ESPN/Disney we're talking about...

Possibly, but I've seen many games go head to head against Miami before, and they were confined to a small pocket in FL and NE. I live in FL, and Miami is normally show up to a line from TPA-ORL-JAX. Above that, it's a crapshoot. We're ranked, and SM was good last year, so I think it will be a bigger draw than two teams who are going to have to combine wins to be bowl eligible.