*** The Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Joey is still bitter about 2001--he's just looking for things to nit pick Nebraska about.

And frankly, we're getting equal coverage (if not better) in this pre-game. Better than the shaft we get from ESPN as far as getting notice/props. I'll put up with Erin's pretty mistakes and new show jitters.

I will tel u one thing.... There is nothing better than starting off my Sunday watching Husker football!!!!! HUSKER

Where are you?

I am in the Ary living in the UK

So, since you're in the future, anything we need to know about tomorrow when it comes over here? :)

And while the broadcast with Erin is just tolerable, I've found if you stare at the TV through a peephole, it adds something 'risque' to the viewing experience.

I will tel u one thing.... There is nothing better than starting off my Sunday watching Husker football!!!!! HUSKER

Where are you?

I am in the Ary living in the UK

So, since you're in the future, anything we need to know about tomorrow when it comes over here?

Ya Nebraska wins BIG!!!!!! GBR

Really FOX? Eddie, Joey and Erin are pretty bad at what they do.

Better than it not being on TV....

You're telling me! I went over to the MWR to try to watch the game on AFN and they aren't carrying it! They have Wash v LSU, Georgia v Missouri, and NASCAR... but no Nebraska. I guess I'll be listening to the game on huskers.com