*** The Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Really FOX? Eddie, Joey and Erin are pretty bad at what they do.

Better than it not being on TV....

You're telling me! I went over to the MWR to try to watch the game on AFN and they aren't carrying it! They have Wash v LSU, Georgia v Missouri, and NASCAR... but no Nebraska. I guess I'll be listening to the game on huskers.com

I talkd to a couple of guys that are watching it on AFN..... HMMM tell em to change the channel!!! Where are u located?

You're telling me! I went over to the MWR to try to watch the game on AFN and they aren't carrying it! They have Wash v LSU, Georgia v Missouri, and NASCAR... but no Nebraska. I guess I'll be listening to the game on huskers.com

I talkd to a couple of guys that are watching it on AFN..... HMMM tell em to change the channel!!! Where are u located?

Tell them it's in the best interest of your Morale, their Welfare and you won't Rec the place if they do

• Fire 1

This might be the worst pre game that I have seen in my entire life. These 3 need to get it together.

It's a new show. Give 'em a break. :)

Hell, if anything, It's automatically better than ESPN because they actually talked about Nebraska in their pre-game. That's something ESPN doesn't have the grasp of yet.

Sagami Army Depot in Japan. I looked at the AFN guide channel and Nebraska isn't listed there.