*** The Official UCLA Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Cam has got to show up tonight. Against southern miss, he made a play or two, but the majority of the game he was chasing guys everywhere losing containment a lot

If the D line can impose their will on the UCLA O line, it's going to get ugly quickly

Same with our O line. The Bruins don't seem that physical to me at all.

I do like their lb/de Barr I believe is his name. Kid has a good motor and is a pretty sure tracker

He's an exception. He's a converted LB, recruited as a TE and seems to have a bright future. They've got some athletes, but I'm still not sold on their physical level.

Totally agree with ya brotha. I believe NU should have success any way on the ground. The power game with a fullback between the tackles, the read option to the outside, whatever it may be, should work all day

Here is a very bad problem for me. I can't find my wallet! I was headed to the corner store to start getting primed up for the game. I call my wife and she says she has no idea where I put it. I get a call back about 15 minutes later and come to find out my 3 year old son had picked it up and took it with them. They are in WACO right now and will not be home until mid night. ARGHHHHHHH

lol. And *that* is how the wife keeps you in line while she's away for the day. :lol:

I feel like a 12 year old that is grounded and looking out the window watching all the other kids play!

At least you don't have to be in Waco.

well good news! Ii just did the White Trash thing and drove to the corner store. I told the clerk my dilemma, About not having my wallet. He let me pick up some beer and I will pay them tomorrow. So happy I am always polite to the clerks. There is still hope for humanity!

Here is a very bad problem for me. I can't find my wallet! I was headed to the corner store to start getting primed up for the game. I call my wife and she says she has no idea where I put it. I get a call back about 15 minutes later and come to find out my 3 year old son had picked it up and took it with them. They are in WACO right now and will not be home until mid night. ARGHHHHHHH

lol. And *that* is how the wife keeps you in line while she's away for the day. :lol:

I feel like a 12 year old that is grounded and looking out the window watching all the other kids play!

At least you don't have to be in Waco.

well good news! Ii just did the White Trash thing and drove to the corner store. I told the clerk my dilemma, About not having my wallet. He let me pick up some beer and I will pay them tomorrow. So happy I am always polite to the clerks. There is still hope for humanity!

That is seriously white trashness at it's finest. I commend your bravery and I'm happy the clerk provided a polite gesture to you. I've been drinking since 1:30. The rum is flowing strong.

I am in the Army and living in England watching football for the third straight year, where is everyone else watching the game from!!!

Army here as well. I got put on orders at the last minute for a mission to Japan, I watched the SMU and will be watching the UCLA game on AFN. I leave for home on Tuesday and will be at the next home game!

I was surprised at the availability of games live on AFN... Even if it means I watch the games at 0430 and 0830 respectively.

GO BIG RED!

Ya I am VERY thankful for AFN. Are you Active duty???

I was, but I went reserves so I could get my degree. That hasn't helped much, as a deployment to Iraq, this mission to Japan, and a 4 month period I was put on orders to help run my unit last fall semester. Soon though, I'll be an officer and back on active duty.

I am in the Army and living in England watching football for the third straight year, where is everyone else watching the game from!!!

Army here as well. I got put on orders at the last minute for a mission to Japan, I watched the SMU and will be watching the UCLA game on AFN. I leave for home on Tuesday and will be at the next home game!

I was surprised at the availability of games live on AFN... Even if it means I watch the games at 0430 and 0830 respectively.

GO BIG RED!

Ya I am VERY thankful for AFN. Are you Active duty???

I was, but I went reserves so I could get my degree. That hasn't helped much, as a deployment to Iraq, this mission to Japan, and a 4 month period I was put on orders to help run my unit last fall semester. Soon though, I'll be an officer and back on active duty.

Sounds great!!! I have been active duty for 9 years and about to drop my warrant packet!!! I know all about deployments stopping college!! I have had three one year deployments to Iraq and plenty of TDY time to keep me busy!! :)