They changed the adapter? And the fools will line up to buy them still. Changing the adapter means alot that other iStuff they have will no longer be compatible. Money grab by Apple, and very few will call them out on it,

They're making a bridge available for an undisclosed price (probably $14.99-$24.99), so people won't have to ditch (most of) their old equipment.

I'll be getting one, but I have to wait for a while--both the wife and I want to get away from AT&T because they suck so bad, using my phone causes it to vacuum seal itself to the side of my face. Plus, now that T-Mobile is getting the iPhone and is (re)instituting unlimited data w/o throttling (not to mention AT&T blocking facetime), I'll have three providers (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile) in my area to look at for pricing and data.

By then, though, we'll all be salivating over the 5S.

I haven't had a smartphone since moving to New Zealand 2 years ago, but I did like my Droid. It sucks that the U.S. is all about CDMA and the rest of the world is GSM. If/when we move back to the States any time soon, I'll probably choose between the Samsung Galaxy 3 and the iPhone 5. Personally, I feel that all Apple did was play catch-up to what everyone else has already been doing. I'm not really biased either way, I love my Dell desktop and my Macbook Pro, so I'll go with whatever seems best. I love the design of the iPhone better, but didn't like that they got rid of the glass on the back. I think the Galaxy is too big, and its screen isn't as good, but the price is a lot better. I'm also intrigued by the iPhone's camera and its 'panorama' addition, as I love snapping photos but don't always lug a camera around.

It'll be interesting to see the comparisons come out between the two once the iPhone is actually released.

They changed the adapter? And the fools will line up to buy them still. Changing the adapter means alot that other iStuff they have will no longer be compatible. Money grab by Apple, and very few will call them out on it,

They're making a bridge available for an undisclosed price (probably $14.99-$24.99), so people won't have to ditch (most of) their old equipment.

I'll be getting one, but I have to wait for a while--both the wife and I want to get away from AT&T because they suck so bad, using my phone causes it to vacuum seal itself to the side of my face. Plus, now that T-Mobile is getting the iPhone and is (re)instituting unlimited data w/o throttling (not to mention AT&T blocking facetime), I'll have three providers (Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile) in my area to look at for pricing and data.

By then, though, we'll all be salivating over the 5S.

HA, 14.99, try 29 at the starting rate. Its ridiculous. They are also tying the hands of all the 3rd party producers of i products. If you see it as any other way of them trying to suck cash out of consumers than you are delusional.