Turnovers

craigsker

Thing about the turnovers is they happened early in the 3rd qtr. It seemed the team was just in a little lull for a little bit, esp offensively with a big lead and the issues with Bo. Seems like they became somewhat lacadasical. What I was very happy with is how they responded and proceeded to put the hammer down with little to no damage done. The entire fanbase needs to be very proud of the entire team with the week they had and then to have the Bo issues today. This will most likely be the mentally toughest team by seasons end. They just seem to be having a lot thrown at them.

I was running on the treadmill while watching the game. The two on Martinez are as much line issues. Those were sacks that were not blocked well. The punt also hit 1-2 feet away from the foot ... that was bad luck/call. Martinez has to handle the ball better when putting it away. Yep, color me concerned ... the same issues keep popping up.

That's true...but he still needs to try and wrap up...Taylor should know by now his line is going to let him down from time to time.

He's not superman, I'm sure that that thought isn't in is mind during the game.

Turnover 1: Taylor didn't see it coming.

Turnover 2: Happened. Legitimate

Turnover 3: Unbelievable bullsh*t

Turnover 4: Legitimate.

As a whole, I'm not too worried, unless it happens for the next two weeks.

The muffed punt was obvious horse flop. The last one meant nothing.

But we should be concerned about the other two, particularly the TD. The left tackle didn't have a particularly good day.

The 1st fumble was on Ben cotton getting beat on a blitz. I know more times than not he's a pretty good blocker but that's probably the 3rd time this year he's left me wondering WTF is he doing. As for the 2nd fumble, heard was the one who knocked the ball out of taylor's hands and what seemed like a passing play but braylon went to try to take the handoff on really really delayed a draw... or something. Not quite sure what he was doing

The muffed punt was obvious horse flop. The last one meant nothing.

But we should be concerned about the other two, particularly the TD. The left tackle didn't have a particularly good day.

The 1st fumble was on Ben cotton getting beat on a blitz. I know more times than not he's a pretty good blocker but that's probably the 3rd time this year he's left me wondering WTF is he doing. As for the 2nd fumble, heard was the one who knocked the ball out of taylor's hands and what seemed like a passing play but braylon went to try to take the handoff on really really delayed a draw... or something. Not quite sure what he was doing

He was confused about his blocking assignment and made a late break to block the end coming off the corner, knocking the ball out in the process. He can fly when he gets some daylight, but he looks tentative out there at times.

Yeah I don't blame Taylor for either one. Guy just sets his feet after dropping back and is blindsided. Second one he sees the pressure coming right at him as his RB is confused on his assignment and tries to get out a quick throw and as he is bringing the ball up his RB knocks it out of his hand. Unless Taylor had bigger hands I don't see how you avoid either.