Can we give Taylor some LOVE! We seem to rip him pretty easily!

akita

He has so much talent and he definitely has improved. After his career my guess is that we will have a very hard time replacing him.

There will be some drop off, regardless of who takes over. But I'm really excited about Armstrong. Given Martinez stays healthy Armstrong will redshirt this year, probably become Martinez' true back up in 2013, and then be ready to take over in 2014. There's a lot of buzz around him right now.

I'm still worried about fumble fingers disease.

If pass protection had been a little better he wouldn't have been hammered.

Taylor playing lights out. Very very impressed by him. He keeps improving, you can guarantee his name on the Heisman ballot next year. Hell, this season isn't exactly over yet either.

We have to have a top ten season and he has to have monster numbers to make to the ceremony. Suh should have won but it is easier for an offensive player to get in the conversation. I would really love to see him as a finalist next year.

I will admit that I do not like him as a QB. I feel he really isn't a smart player. BUT I will give him great respect for the work he put in over the summer. He has worked hard to improve himself and his team for this I appreciate him and I think he will be a good enough QB for us. Good Work Taylor!

After three games: 56/79 passing with one pick and 7 TDs. 70.9% completion.

Remember how much people snickered when he announced his goal was to complete 70%? Granted, we got a lot of football left to play. But T-Mart is looking a LOT better passing the ball than last year. And he clearly still has the wheels to peel off a long run when a crease presents itself. Clearly:

I agree with nathanwindu, TM's 2 turnovers were not his fault.

On the first one, Cotton totally whiffed on his block and let the defender hit TM on his blindside. TM didn't even have a second to start his progressions. Good way to get your QB killed. It's better to hold the guy than miss the block completely.

On the second one, Heard--it seems, ran the wrong play and jammed TM by crowding him. He also could've blocked the blitzing defender if he had had his head in the game. Heard should get an assist on the tackle that they made.

Way better play calling by Beck this week helped.