Zaire Anderson Out for season

TSHO44

Again, a guy with a torn ACL started over healthy LB's with more playing time. Wake up call to Bo for sure (I would hope) after realizing this.

Umm, I'm very sure when the injury happened, they didn't know the specifics of how bad the injury was. Zaire could've have just as much led trainers to believe his injury wasn't as bad in order to get playing time against Arkansas St.

I'm not downgrading the notion that an injured Zaire played better than other LB's on the team at the Will position. But i read your statement that Bo and his staff played Zaire regardless of his injury, which i find very hard to believe.

Very hard to think that the staff would've played Anderson if they knew it was a torn ACL. They're very quiet about injuries, but they would never do anything to intentionally hurt one of their players.

Anderson himself didn't even know he had this injury. Hard to report it to coaches if you don't even know you have the injury yourself.

"Anderson said Tuesday that he tore his anterior cruciate ligament in practice last week but didn't know it at the time. He played with the injury while making his first start in the Cornhuskers' 42-13 win over Arkansas State."

http://www.wowt.com/...-170268426.html

Again, a guy with a torn ACL started over healthy LB's with more playing time. Wake up call to Bo for sure (I would hope) after realizing this.

Umm, I'm very sure when the injury happened, they didn't know the specifics of how bad the injury was. Zaire could've have just as much led trainers to believe his injury wasn't as bad in order to get playing time against Arkansas St.

I'm not downgrading the notion that an injured Zaire played better than other LB's on the team at the Will position. But i read your statement that Bo and his staff played Zaire regardless of his injury, which i find very hard to believe.

Not at all my meaning or insinuation. The wake up call to Bo was in seeing a injured Zaire (not known to staff until MRI this week) being better than some of our previous starters. I am sure that Bo would not play a guy until he was ready. IMO, Bo found out and shook his head amazed that Zaire played on a torn ACL and that he was still better.

Very hard to think that the staff would've played Anderson if they knew it was a torn ACL. They're very quiet about injuries, but they would never do anything to intentionally hurt one of their players.

Anderson himself didn't even know he had this injury. Hard to report it to coaches if you don't even know you have the injury yourself.

"Anderson said Tuesday that he tore his anterior cruciate ligament in practice last week but didn't know it at the time. He played with the injury while making his first start in the Cornhuskers' 42-13 win over Arkansas State."

http://www.wowt.com/...-170268426.html

One tough kid. WOW!