*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people

A Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing lost contact with air traffic controllers early on Saturday, the airline said in a statement, the plane likely missing in Vietnamese airspace.

Flight MH370, operating a Boeing B777-200 aircraft left Kuala Lumpur at 12.21 a.m. (11.21 a.m. ET Friday) and had been expected to land in the Chinese capital at 6.30 a.m. (5.30 p.m. ET) the same day.

"We deeply regret that we have lost all contacts with flight MH370," Malaysia Airlines Chief Executive Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said in a statement.

"Malaysia Airlines is currently working with the authorities who have activated their search-and-rescue teams to locate the aircraft," it said.

Had a birthday for the 6 year old son today. He got some makeshift sacks for potato sack racing. Right now I'm watching my wife jump around in a sack race without a bra on. #win

Bet it makes you want to get in the sack with her, huh? lolo :lol:

• Fire 1

So you're only drinking beer and wine NUance?

Yup. So far so good.

Over the past few years I slowly got into the bad habit of drinking whiskey every night. Not enough to get smashed, but generally a couple or three each night. Good times! :lol: