*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Are you guys excited for breakfast at Taco Bell?!?!?!

19gsb6ns4gqa1png.png

I worked at a Taco Bell in Greeley, CO when I was a teenager and they had a 24 hour drive through that served breakfast starting at 5AM. I thought all Taco Bell's did this.

I've never known any TB to have breakfast. They've been tinkering with it in select markets over the past year or so.

19gsb6ns4gqa1png.png

I worked at a Taco Bell in Greeley, CO when I was a teenager and they had a 24 hour drive through that served breakfast starting at 5AM. I thought all Taco Bell's did this.

I've never known any TB to have breakfast. They've been tinkering with it in select markets over the past year or so.

This was 20+ years ago. Served a lot of breakfast

19gsb6ns4gqa1png.png

This was 20+ years ago. Served a lot of breakfast

Weird. My mom used to work at a TB way, way back in the day. Back when they made everything in the store, including their refried beans with a huge block of lard in it lol

More about the A.M. Crunchwrap and something called Mtn Dew A.M. (Mtn Dew + OJ)

http://www.huffingto..._b_1890930.html

With that in mind, let's take a look at Taco Bell's newest breakfast items: the A.M. Crunchwrap and Mtn Dew A.M. The A.M. Crunchwrap is the breakfast version of the well-known Crunchwrap Supreme -- basically, a tortilla pocket filled with your usual Taco Bell ingredients. The A.M. version includes your choice of sausage or bacon, eggs, cheese, a hash brown and what I believe to be their jalapeño sauce. Basically, they took the Johnsonville Sausage Wrap (which I gave an 8/10) and added a hash brown (also an 8) and sauce.
EPA's Wood-Burning Stove Ban Has Chilling Consequences For Many Rural People

by Larry Bell, www.forbes.com 1/29/2014 @ 8:00AM

It seems that even wood isn’t green or renewable enough anymore. The EPA has recently banned the production and sale of 80 percent of America’s current wood-burning stoves, the oldest heating method known to mankind and mainstay of rural homes and many of our nation’s poorest residents.

WTF? Our gov't. Sheesh. Sometimes I'd just feel like breaking a bottle over our federal gov't's fat head and stabbing it in the neck. :facepalm:

It seems that even wood isn’t green or renewable enough anymore. The EPA has recently banned the production and sale of 80 percent of America’s current wood-burning stoves, the oldest heating method known to mankind and mainstay of rural homes and many of our nation’s poorest residents.

WTF? Our gov't. Sheesh. Sometimes I'd just feel like breaking a bottle over our federal gov't's fat head and stabbing it in the neck. :facepalm:

i always thought wood burning stoves were one of the most efficient heating sources. i know some people were always afraid they would ban charcoal grills and i thought that was crazy. maybe it was not such a crazy concern, after all.

i always thought wood burning stoves were one of the most efficient heating sources. i know some people were always afraid they would ban charcoal grills and i thought that was crazy. maybe it was not such a crazy concern, after all.

We burn a wood fire in the fireplace almost every night. I was going to buy a wood stove for the basement remodel job I'm doing. But now I'm wondering if the gov't f'd it up for me. Damn gov't. We should take those f'ers out back of the barn and knock them in the head.