*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Well boys, it was a long hard winter. And it seems that I've put on a nice thick layer of insulation around the middle. Time to start getting back into swimming pool shape.

Starting point: 220 lbs, as of yesterday morning.

Strategy: More exercise. Less food. Monitor progress.

You and me both. I'm getting close to the highest I've ever been. I was at 235 the other day

Godspeed to you, sir, in getting rid of your tire. My plan is to see how much weight I can drop in three months, starting from yesterday. I figure June 10 is about the beginning of swimming pool season. I'm going to post my progress in this thread. At the bottom of random posts like at the bottom of this one.

(btw, I'm headed to work now, and I haven't been posting from work lately. So won't post again during work hours.)

The United Steaks of America

If every state had an official meat, what would it be?

Nebraska

Bone-in rib-eye

Nebraska slaughtered 6,730,400 cattle in 2012, making it the No. 1 cattle-slaughtering state in the country. It sells $6.5 billion in cattle each year. It contains four times as many cattle as people. (You can find many more such statistics about cattle in Nebraska here.) The point is, Nebraska can pretty much take its pick of beef dishes to call its own. I thought it might like the rib-eye, one of the juiciest, tenderest, and most expensive cuts of beef, which, incidentally, you can order from Nebraska institution Omaha Steaks for only $64.50 a pop.

Well boys, it was a long hard winter. And it seems that I've put on a nice thick layer of insulation around the middle. Time to start getting back into swimming pool shape.

You and me both. I'm getting close to the highest I've ever been. I was at 235 the other day

Godspeed to you, sir, in getting rid of your tire. My plan is to see how much weight I can drop in three months, starting from yesterday. I figure June 10 is about the beginning of swimming pool season. I'm going to post my progress in this thread. At the bottom of random posts like at the bottom of this one.

(btw, I'm headed to work now, and I haven't been posting from work lately. So won't post again during work hours.)

Why don't you just post it in the fitness thread?

Why don't you just post it in the fitness thread?

Because I am so incredibly far from being fit right now.

Actually, I am in shape. But that shape is spherical right now. :lol:

Figured this was the year they would raise the membership fee.

I was initially annoyed about it, but then I took a moment to look at all the stuff they offer through it. Not to mention, very little of that was available when they set that price so many years ago. In the end, I'm actually impressed they kept the price where it was for so long.

Figured this was the year they would raise the membership fee.

I was initially annoyed about it, but then I took a moment to look at all the stuff they offer through it. Not to mention, very little of that was available when they set that price so many years ago. In the end, I'm actually impressed they kept the price where it was for so long.

Yeah. The savings I get in shipping more than makes up for it.