*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

My hometown is working hard to get a local public golf course up and running. I am so happy about this. (The cover photo is hole 5 from our old course, which was full of fantastic views. RIP.)

https://www.facebook.com/ValentineGolfClub?notif_t=page_name_change

That would be awesome. I have played that course at least 5 or 6 times mainly on the Labor Day tournament ( wife has family in Valentine ) I played Prarie Club once and it was great but nothing like a small town CC.

• Fire 1

Speaking of double entendres, I invented a new word the other day—a sniglethaving to do with double entendres. Or at least I thought I did.

I was listening to the Police song on the radio, "Don't Stand so Close to Me." I got to thinking about the line from that song, "You know how bad girls get." That line can be taken two ways: 1) Bad girls, you know how they can get. Or 2) Girls, you know how bad they can get.

So then I got to thinking about how sometimes you can craft a line that can be take two ways. One way is just a statement about something. The other way is a slam on someone. And I thought, this is such a cool concept that it deserves it's own word. And I came up with the sniglet: "Slambiguous". A Slambiguous phrase is an ambiguous phrase and can be taken either as a slam or just as a statement.

I was quite proud of my new word until I searched it and found that someone else came up with it first. LINK. Why do others steal my best ideas before I even have them? Oh well. :lol:

Jesus Fuego makes a helluva cigar. There just aren't many sticks around better than this Corojo Oscuro.

Where do you purchase your cigars?

I used to smoke prob 4-5 decent cigars a year, now it's maybe like 1-2. Usually hit up Ted's Tobacco. Used to be able to get a good cigar for like 6 bucks; now it's more like 9 or 10

My wife wins Mother of the Year award tonight. She made a dip out of black beans, tomatoes, and corn yesterday. She decided to add Jalapenos to it tonight, which is fine. My 8 month old was hungry so my wife just grabbed a scoop of the dip and put it on his tray, forgetting that she had put peppers in it. It just made for an exciting time when the little guy chomped down on one.

Jesus Fuego makes a helluva cigar. There just aren't many sticks around better than this Corojo Oscuro.

Where do you purchase your cigars?

I used to smoke prob 4-5 decent cigars a year, now it's maybe like 1-2. Usually hit up Ted's Tobacco. Used to be able to get a good cigar for like 6 bucks; now it's more like 9 or 10

I like cigarbid.com, a cigar auction site. You can get some good prices with a little patience. (It's HIGHLY addictive though. lol) They are the sister site of cigarsinternational.com. So if you're thinking of buying a cigar you've not tried yet, you can look up the description on cigarinternational before submitting a bid on cigarbid.com.

I also like jrcigars.com. They carry Bolivar cigars, another of my favorites. :smokin

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.
As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

A nine year old girl firing an Uzi?? Sure. What could go wrong? :facepalm: