*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Wow, Look how far the Whorns have fallen in recruiting in the past three years: 2014 2011

Little brother Texas A & M getting all the love these days.

Yeah, I was looking at their class too. Aggies got a good class going. They got an incredible bunch of Jucos this year. One of the best Juco classes I've seen a team get in one year.

Wow, Look how far the Whorns have fallen in recruiting in the past three years: 2014 2011

Yeah, I was looking at their class too. Aggies got a good class going. They got an incredible bunch of Jucos this year. One of the best Juco classes I've seen a team get in one year.

Bill Snyder scoffs at your assessment.

Yeah yeah, right before he shook his cane and yelled for me to get off his lawn. lol

I don't think even KSUcks has had that may great Jucos in one class.

I've been watching Dexter on Netflix the past couple weeks. In one episode Dexter road trips from Miami to Kearney Nebr to confront a guy who killed his sister and mother (he thought). It turns out an executive producer of Dexter grew up in Kearney. heh

Bill Snyder scoffs at your assessment.

Yeah yeah, right before he shook his cane and yelled for me to get off his lawn. lol

I don't think even KSUcks has had that may great Jucos in one class.

Sumlin better know what he is doing.

I've been watching Dexter on Netflix the past couple weeks. In one episode Dexter road trips from Miami to Kearney Nebr to confront a guy who killed his sister and mother (he thought). It turns out an executive producer of Dexter grew up in Kearney. heh

heh. Surprised you didn't know that.

I was running a little late Thursday night for my Son's Band Concert and was trying to walk across campus from the parking lot at a pretty good pace when I noticed this really hot chick about a block ahead of me…I know..At MY age, I usually don't even have to pretend to try not to notice such things..plus I'm guessing she might be a student and I must resist all eye contact...

But I start to notice by her walk...She's probably had a kid or two..so I resume the chase..er..to get a seat...By this time. I'm close enough to see she not only has the long hair down to the middle of her back like I've always been a sucker for..but she's showing off some mighty nice legs...Getting closer...Start seeing some butt cheek (bottom cleavage)...A little trashy for my taste..but who am I to judge? I've been known to wear more than my share of really holy jeans and bad sneakers with my Tux (Tails) at formal occasions...Getting closer..I notice she has a teenager walking on her right...I'm thinking...Too bad...If that's his Mom I bet his friends give him a hard time or want a fix up...Closer..I see a really ugly older looking dude next to her...I'm quessing it might be her "John" and she just didn't have enough time to change her workclothes...I know I'D never wear that short of a skirt on a school night..Maybe the weekend if I shaved...

Getting closer..About 30 Yards.....The three of them stop at the door to the auditorium..The teen starts to turn around and I'm beginning to recopgnize him...I used to be related to him...(and married to his Mom)..

Years of Therapy....

At least I got to sit a couple of feet behind my Son and hold his buddy's drumsticks during one song...

Best seat I ever had.