*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

So I ran into a friend of mine from back in my college days last night and we got to talking about the good ole days and he brought up the time when he lost a bet and had to wax his package. He told me that he still does it to this day. WTF? Do women find it attractive or is he just off his rocker?

Ears make him look like Daredevil....

you are just the worst.
Somewhere, deep down, in the depths of my heart, I care about what you say. And it hurts.

reported, myself.

Honesty and integrity. Accountability in fact.

+1

Hero Cat Rescues Toddler From Evil Dog

There's a pretty gross close-up of the kid's injuries towards the end, so stop watching after the dog runs away if you're squeamish

Almost exactly 24 hours later this is a story on CNN. LINK It's amazing how places like gawker and deadspin consistently break stories quicker than conventional new sources.

Or have gawker and deadspin become the new conventional new sources?

There's a pretty gross close-up of the kid's injuries towards the end, so stop watching after the dog runs away if you're squeamish

Almost exactly 24 hours later this is a story on CNN. LINK It's amazing how places like gawker and deadspin consistently break stories quicker than conventional new sources.

I hit up all the Gawker sites throughout the day. If I'm looking for other news (mostly local) I go to a specific local news site and skip places like CNN, FOX, etc.

Here's their lineup:

• Deadspin – Sports
  • Gawker.com – New York City media and gossip, tabloid
    • Valleywag – San Francisco, Silicon Valley and tech gossip
  • Gizmodo – Gadget and technology lifestyle
    • Sploid – News, futuristic ideas and tech
  • io9 – Science/Science Fiction
  • Jalopnik – Cars and automotive culture
    • Truck Yeah! – Trucks and truck culture
  • Jezebel – Celebrity, Sex, Fashion for women
  • Kotaku – Video games and East Asian pop culture
  • Lifehacker – Productivity tips

io9 is fun to read through. Gizmodo has a lot of reviews on new tech stuff. Lifehacker has tons of stuff in there.

I hit up all the Gawker sites throughout the day. If I'm looking for other news (mostly local) I go to a specific local news site and skip places like CNN, FOX, etc.

Here's their lineup:

• Deadspin – Sports
  • Gawker.com – New York City media and gossip, tabloid
    • Valleywag – San Francisco, Silicon Valley and tech gossip
  • Gizmodo – Gadget and technology lifestyle
    • Sploid – News, futuristic ideas and tech
  • io9 – Science/Science Fiction
  • Jalopnik – Cars and automotive culture
    • Truck Yeah! – Trucks and truck culture
  • Jezebel – Celebrity, Sex, Fashion for women
  • Kotaku – Video games and East Asian pop culture
  • Lifehacker – Productivity tips

io9 is fun to read through. Gizmodo has a lot of reviews on new tech stuff. Lifehacker has tons of stuff in there.

I read deadspin and gawker once in a while. The others, not so much. A couple look good. I'll have to try.

A place I look at once in a while is uproxx (warming glow). Mostly news about current TV shows and cartoons. They love Archer. Articles like this one: "Hot Spanish Women Are The Reason Adam Reed Created ‘Archer’ " LINK