*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Anybody else see this during "The Game" on Saturday? I typically hate Apple commercials, and I am typically emotionless when it comes to commercials, TV shows, or movies, but this thing gave me chills.

That's because Brad Garrett is one of the greatest actors of all time

NYPD: Thief stole 86 lb. bucket of gold flakes worth $1.6M

POSTED 1:29 AM, NOVEMBER 30, 2016, BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

NEW YORK (AP) — Police in New York City are looking for a quick-thinking thief who stole an 86-pound bucket of gold flakes worth nearly $1.6 million off an armored truck in Manhattan. The unidentified thief swiped the 5-gallon metal bucket off the back of the vehicle on Sept. 29 when a guard briefly went to the truck’s cab to reportedly retrieve his cellphone. LINK

Ha ha! Think that security guard is in hot water? :lol:

• Fire 1
Big Mac creator Jim Delligatti dies at 98

PITTSBURGH ― The Pittsburgh-area McDonald’s franchisee who created the Big Mac nearly 50 years ago has died. Michael “Jim” Delligatti was 98.

McDonald’s spokeswoman Kerry Ford confirmed that Delligatti died at home surrounded by his family on Monday night.

Delligatti’s franchise was based in Uniontown, about 40 miles south of Pittsburgh, when he invented the chain’s signature burger with two all-beef patties, “special sauce,” lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

Delligatti told The Associated Press in 2006 that Oak Brook, Ill.-based McDonald’s resisted the idea at first because its simple lineup of hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fries and shakes were selling well.

But Delligatti wanted to offer a bigger burger and it went over so well it spread to the rest of Delligatti’s 47 stores, then went national in 1968.

-74640a55f18a1cee.JPG

Alligator snapping turtle saved in Texas

A 53-pound alligator snapping turtle was rescued from a pipe in a new residential development outside of Houston. The threatened species is recovering along with another turtle found wounded. Alligator snapping turtles are known as “dinosaurs of the turtle world” and are the largest turtle species in North America. LINK

Coincidentally, I just read about these things for the first time a couple weeks ago. Some of them get up to 150 lbs. Considering a 10 lb snapping turtle can snap a broomstick in half, I'll bet one of alligator turtles could take off your hand in a single bite. I think I'd keep my distance. :lol:

30 CENTIMETERS?!

IS THAT A LOT?

that's what I tweeted to that. LOL. how much is 30 centimeters in inches?

ACCORDING TO THE GOOGLE MACHINE IT WOULD BE JUST UNDER A FOOT OF SNOW. IS THAT CONSIDERED MASSIVE?