*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I was reading the bible this morning and learned an awesome new word. Peradventure.

per·ad·ven·ture
ˌpərədˈvenCHər,ˌper-/
archaic humorous
adverb
1. perhaps. "peradventure I'm not as wealthy as he is"
noun
1. uncertainty or doubt as to whether something is the case. "that shows beyond peradventure the strength of the economy"
  • Fire 1

I was reading the bible this morning and learned an awesome new word. Peradventure.

per·ad·ven·ture
ˌpərədˈvenCHər,ˌper-/
archaic humorous
adverb
1. perhaps. "peradventure I'm not as wealthy as he is"
noun
1. uncertainty or doubt as to whether something is the case. "that shows beyond peradventure the strength of the economy"

Preadventure Tommy will start Saturday.

• Fire 2

The roof may cost less, but the battery and electrical connections probably will be more than a regular roof.

BUT IF THE ROOF DOESN'T NEED REPLACED AS OFTEN AND IT'S GENERATING ELECTRICITY, IT PROBABLY COVERS THAT COST, RIGHT?

I think it does. I read an article a couple weeks back when they made the announcement that I think said it will pay for itself over time. Trouble is most people can't or won't think long term like that...

BIG, IF TRUE:

Elon Musk Says His Smart Solar Roof Could Cost Less Than Your Dumbass Regular Roof

“The basic proposition would be ‘Would you like a roof that looks better than a normal roof, lasts twice as long, costs less and by the way generates electricity?’” said Musk. “It’s like, why would you get anything else?”

it costs less than the slate and tile roofs. not less than the common asphalt roofs that most homes have. it is much more expensive than the asphalt roofs

BIG, IF TRUE:

Elon Musk Says His Smart Solar Roof Could Cost Less Than Your Dumbass Regular Roof

The basic proposition would be Would you like a roof that looks better than a normal roof, lasts twice as long, costs less and by the way generates electricity? said Musk. Its like, why would you get anything else?

Sounds good as long as you don't have a hail storm
It out performs other tile roofs. I'm sure in a few years it could be better than asphalt shingles.