*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

I just finished up a short film bumper for my church's upcoming sermon series - really excited and happy about how it turned out.

Nice! In the very first scene did you notice how much that white stain on the floor looks like a lamb's head? Or was that on purpose?

No idea what you're talking about :lol:

marijuana or meth or marijuana and meth?

Hard to say given simple media accounts. Probably high on something much more potent than weed that's for sure.

Welcome to Orange County, Todd. If he'd done that at home in Manhattan Beach nobody would have noticed. Or if they did, they'd just join him. :thumbs:

I just finished up a short film bumper for my church's upcoming sermon series - really excited and happy about how it turned out.

Nice! In the very first scene did you notice how much that white stain on the floor looks like a lamb's head? Or was that on purpose?

No idea what you're talking about :lol:

I'm not trying to mock you or criticize. The first time I watched it I could see a lamb's head in the very first scene. See the black plastic parallelogram shaped piece towards the bottom center? It's pointing up towards teh lamb's head. The lamb is looking straight down. I watched that part about ten times trying to figure out whether you put that there on purpose, or not. Or maybe it was just the alcohol. lol :dunno: