*** HB Misc Topic bullsh#t Thread ***

Don't jump to conclusions, as BRI always says. Wait until the investigation is over before passing judgement.

But yeah that was my first guess. Or natural gas leak. Or a ISIS ammo dump. Or somebody upset over who got the house in the divorce. Or somebody's hoverboard lithium ion batteries blew up. Or ...

EDIT Or insurance fraud. Or a Pinterest project gone wrong. Or ...

Don't jump to conclusions, as BRI always says. Wait until the investigation is over before passing judgement.

But yeah that was my first guess. Or natural gas leak. Or a ISIS ammo dump. Or somebody upset over who got the house in the divorce. Or somebody's hoverboard lithium ion batteries blew up. Or ...

Yeah, I couldn't think of any other explanation. OTOH, the explosion was so huge I'm thinking now that it couldn't have been meth. It doesn't seem like a meth cook could go that far wrong to create a blast that large. (Not that I know anything about cooking meth. lol) It seems more like the Indianapolis explosion from about four years ago. That one was due to an intentional natural gas leak to collect insurance money.