New addition to the field

knapplc

For those asking what the purpose is or saying how dumb it is. Have you ever heard of marketing? UNL is being innovative and getting their name out on one of the biggest platforms on the WorldWideWeb in twitter and people are complaining. :facepalm: Nothing seems to surprise me on this board.

Bla Bla Bla. I just wanted to know that it was. I do not use fritter. Nor do I know what a hashtag is. Seriously.

And we welcome the visiting BlueHair Nebraska fans to Huskerboard.com. The van to take you back to the nursing home leaves in an hour, and the icebox is stocked with Prune Juice and Ensure. Sit a spell on the davenport, put your feet up on the ottoman, and let's see that the 'ole rabbit ears have on tap for us today.

I'm 28 years old. No, my hair is not blue like some of these young punks do. Quite sure I could run circles around your ass, regardless of the situation, so blue hair my ass. Excuse me for Huskerboard being the only bit of technology I can handle.

*cue "internet fight* gif bomp. I really love those.

I'M A MAN

Yes, and though I have no idea what it meant. Guy I work with explained it to me and how twitter works, so I agree. I dont see a big deal. It is how the world work as much as I refuse to take part in it. Whatever helps move the program forward, so be it. I just wish they did something a little more stylish, a little less tacky. Same with the BIG logos. They need some color. Though since we're getting new turf probably after this season, it's probably good enough.

Greatest thing about it is now when I listen to sports nightly and hear Culhain say hashtag and "at" 300 times a night, I know what he's talking about.

What DOESN'T Culhain say at least 300 times a night ??

I thought it was suppose to say #Knapplc???

Ha, yeah. :D @knapplc is the single most boring twitter account, ever. I have like 50 followers, and I feel bad for them. If they're waiting for me to tweet anything profound or interesting, they've got a long wait ahead of them.

I only have like 40, and I'm sure most of them are bots.

Don't even know why I try with all my 90's pop culture jokes.

Ha, yeah. :D @knapplc is the single most boring twitter account, ever. I have like 50 followers, and I feel bad for them. If they're waiting for me to tweet anything profound or interesting, they've got a long wait ahead of them.

If thats what you're laying down, I'll follow you. Name, please.

tumblr_m39qrycTkv1qknkre.gif

For those asking what the purpose is or saying how dumb it is. Have you ever heard of marketing? UNL is being innovative and getting their name out on one of the biggest platforms on the WorldWideWeb in twitter and people are complaining. :facepalm: Nothing seems to surprise me on this board.

Bla Bla Bla. I just wanted to know that it was. I do not use fritter. Nor do I know what a hashtag is. Seriously.

And we welcome the visiting BlueHair Nebraska fans to Huskerboard.com. The van to take you back to the nursing home leaves in an hour, and the icebox is stocked with Prune Juice and Ensure. Sit a spell on the davenport, put your feet up on the ottoman, and let's see that the 'ole rabbit ears have on tap for us today.

I'm 28 years old. No, my hair is not blue like some of these young punks do. Quite sure I could run circles around your ass, regardless of the situation, so blue hair my ass. Excuse me for Huskerboard being the only bit of technology I can handle.

*cue "internet fight* gif bomp. I really love those.

cripple-fight-o.gif

• Fire 1

Bla Bla Bla. I just wanted to know that it was. I do not use fritter. Nor do I know what a hashtag is. Seriously. So I just wanted to know what the reasoning was. However, it is tacky as hell. I know, youre referring to people actually complaining about it.

Not to mention the fact if they're that tech savy to know how to "Twitter" they sure as heck can think up something as utterly original as #huskers ........ DAFUQ.