I am not so sure, we can beat Nebraska.

Nebraska can't seem to fix the propensity to make really dumb mistakes. It also takes them almost the entire first quarter to settle down and play football. They also don't have any big playmakers on defense like we have had in the past few years (see: Suh, Amukamara, Crick, and Dennard). It's a big game on the road against a mobile quarterback. Nod goes to OSU in a close one.

I think you left #4 off your list of stellar defensive players from the last few years ;)

I am not so sure Ohio State can beat Nebraska. I truly believe this will be a close game, but I am not sure who the winner will be. We really have issues with our Defense and offensively we are still adjusting to a new system. Right now, we are undefeated for a few reasons and they are Braxton Miller and Urban Meyer; it is not because we are loaded with talent that is for sure (we have good talent, but do not have elite talent outside of Miller).

Nebraska if they can throw the ball will give our secondary problems. Nebraska does what they do well, find ways to win. Rex will also run all over us I have a feeling, we did not have an answer for Bell either.

I hope it will be a great game, but it makes me nervous.

I like NU's chances in the game. If they can slow down BM just a little and not let him go crazy I think NU can win. OSU's defense is not any better than last year and they don't have a ton of playmakers other than BM. The stadium will be rockin.

If NU comes in loose and plays loose it could be a big win.

Miller and Urban both make me nervous for Saturday I think it will be a great game. I think that Miller was hurt last year during our comeback and he is dangerous. I think that if the offense can leave the butter at home than NE can take this one but we will see. I want to see how the defense does when the offense is not droping the ball on or inside the 20 and the spec teams is not roughing the kicker. The BO D has been hot and cold with mobile QB's so we will see what team shows. I hope that we can keep the preassure on from the line (Top 10 in TFL's and Sacks).

On paper, Ohio State has the better head coach, the better coaching staff, and the more talented roster. They also have home field advantage. Barring a catostrophic event, Ohio State should win this game.

Catostrophic event = current state of Husker football.

We will put speed on the field and Braxton Miller will NOT have a career day as someone pointed out earlier. Our ability as of late, to make half time adjustments on the D, will frustrate Ohio St. offense.

Keep turnovers out of the game and we win. I feel good about this.

Miller and Urban both make me nervous for Saturday I think it will be a great game. I think that Miller was hurt last year during our comeback and he is dangerous. I think that if the offense can leave the butter at home than NE can take this one but we will see. I want to see how the defense does when the offense is not droping the ball on or inside the 20 and the spec teams is not roughing the kicker. The BO D has been hot and cold with mobile QB's so we will see what team shows. I hope that we can keep the preassure on from the line (Top 10 in TFL's and Sacks).

Top 3 in TFLs, top 5 in sacks!

I'm not sure why Husker fans on here are saying the Huskers are known for taking huge dumps on the road? Pelini's teams are known for being good on the road and playing like crap at home!

Example: First half of Wisconsin game. So i'm not sure where this is coming from? Is Pelini perfect on the road? No, of course not! But a loss doesn't automatically mean we took a dump!

Top 3 in TFLs, top 5 in sacks!

Thanks I thought we were 5 in TFL and 8 in sacks,( #1 in the Big 10+2). Regardless it is a stat that I like, I think the Black Shirts need to be handed out.

I am not so sure Ohio State can beat Nebraska. I truly believe this will be a close game, but I am not sure who the winner will be. We really have issues with our Defense and offensively we are still adjusting to a new system. Right now, we are undefeated for a few reasons and they are Braxton Miller and Urban Meyer; it is not because we are loaded with talent that is for sure (we have good talent, but do not have elite talent outside of Miller).

Nebraska if they can throw the ball will give our secondary problems. Nebraska does what they do well, find ways to win. Rex will also run all over us I have a feeling, we did not have an answer for Bell either.

Good. Glad you're feeling not so confident. Neither are we. That's why it's such a great matchup. Either team could win and be justified. They're pretty even to this point. Both teams have confidence. The game can go back and forth all day, but it only takes a play or two to kill or take over momentum and it's over right then.

I think going on the road gives OSU the obvious edge. Both teams coming off good wins. Can Urban State lose at home? Glad yall beat Sparty bc I don't see the Ohio Meyers losing 2 in a row. Plus yall have the revenge factor going in. Kind of like what we have/had this year against UW, Northwestern, Michigan.

Cheers!

I'm not sure why Husker fans on here are saying the Huskers are known for taking huge dumps on the road? Pelini's teams are known for being good on the road and playing like crap at home!

Example: First half of Wisconsin game. So i'm not sure where this is coming from? Is Pelini perfect on the road? No, of course not! But a loss doesn't automatically mean we took a dump!

That's a terrible example, since we played like crap for four full quarters against Wisconsin on the road last year, but only for a quarter and a half against Wisconsin at home this year.

Bo has exactly three impressive (and this only against good teams - not great) road wins - and only one at night. 2009 Missouri, 2010 Oklahoma State and 2011 Penn State.

On paper, Ohio State has the better head coach, the better coaching staff, and the more talented roster. They also have home field advantage. Barring a catostrophic event, Ohio State should win this game.

Catostrophic event = current state of Husker football.

We will put speed on the field and Braxton Miller will NOT have a career day as someone pointed out earlier. Our ability as of late, to make half time adjustments on the D, will frustrate Ohio St. offense.

Keep turnovers out of the game and we win. I feel good about this.

Can we make pre-game adjustments? Can we effectively scheme from the get-go? I love our half-time adjustments but I would love to see a little more specific preparation for games, such as Miller in this case. We can't spot them a half this year.

24511252.jpg

That's a terrible example, since we played like crap for four full quarters against Wisconsin on the road last year, but only for a quarter and a half against Wisconsin at home this year.

Bo has exactly three impressive (and this only against good teams - not great) road wins - and only one at night. 2009 Missouri, 2010 Oklahoma State and 2011 Penn State.

And Mizzou was on a Thursday night (along with K-State 2010). Everyone knows football's different on Thursdays... so... Correction: Bo has 1.5 impressive road wins -- 2010 Oklahoma State (1), 2011 Penn State (.5).