**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

I don't get it. Their first few drives, we blitzed Miller and did fine. They had zero offense. Then, we stopped for some reason. ???

They got their passing game going.... That spread us out some. Also, Urban adjusted, hes a good coach, and good coaches do that....

Hope we have one of those someday.

I understand that this offense puts up a lot of points and yards, but where it lacks is imposing your will on your opponent. If I had a preference for Nebraska's offense it would be similar to what Jim Harbaugh runs with the 49ers. Sprinkle in the option, and I think that would really fit the Nebraska culture. Just my two cents.

Dominate, hell they own us.

reality setting in, we are an also ran, a used to be, an asterisk in the record books. It ain't talent folks............

Saved for posterity.

Feel free to post it agin when we start dominating. I will gladly eat those words. I am extremely disappointed.

Well, he's convinced me. Guess I'll just go out, Cobain-style.

Anyone know of a psycho, oppressive, and possibly murderous artistic wife that can pump me full of heroin and pull the shotgun trigger for me?

I'd appreciate it if she could poorly mimic my handwriting too.

I am never going to be satisfied with watching NU put on some half a$$ show on national tv and act like it is ok. We have the ability to be good, very good, but the continued self destruction and stupid play calling is getting old as is the belief that we are improving into a top tier team. We are Jekyll and Hyde.

If we come back, awesome, but we should be killing these guys. we are killing ourselves.

The truth is, we ARE irrelevant right now. We are barely a top-20 team with no signs of that changing anytime soon. I hate to say it, but it's true.

NEbraska is not irrelevant.... You can say we're not very good, but we are relevant....

In what way? We certainly aren't relevant in the national title picture, and that's all that matters.

I just don't understand how we keep letting these qbs absolutely destroy us. I mean he's their only real weapon on offense. Find a way to shut him down and make someone else beat you. Spy one guy, two guys whatever send pressure to start hitting him and rattle him. Makes no sense.

Agreed. Braxton is questionable at best with his arm.

And if we can't stop Braxton, then that Michigan game in three weeks is going to be ugly as well...

Have you guys thought that perhaps have a spy and the OSU offense has already picked this up?

We stopped them when we applied pressure ... then we stopped.

sort of what im saying, NU had a spy that worked and the OSU O applied changes for the spy, dont know if its the case, but NU fans saying put a spy on Braxton will fix everything haven't thought this through

The truth is, we ARE irrelevant right now. We are barely a top-20 team with no signs of that changing anytime soon. I hate to say it, but it's true.

You *do* realize how silly this comment is as we watch Nebraska play on ABC in the 7:00pm CST slot, yes?

Ohio St is not the better team, maybe better coached, but not the better team. You take Braxton Miller away and they are getting blown out, besides the 14 points we gave them.

Ohio State, thus far, is the better team. Normally the better team doesn't continually shoot themselves in the foot. Fortunately for us, we still have an entire half of football to prove who's the better team.

They have the better score, we just keep screwing ourselves. Hmm...maybe they are the better team. I really think we have under utilized our offense though.

The better team is normally the team that screws themselves the least.

Offensively, what would you have done differently?

Dominate, hell they own us.

reality setting in, we are an also ran, a used to be, an asterisk in the record books. It ain't talent folks............

Saved for posterity.

Feel free to post it agin when we start dominating. I will gladly eat those words. I am extremely disappointed.

Well, he's convinced me. Guess I'll just go out, Cobain-style.

Anyone know of a psycho, oppressive, and possibly murderous artistic wife that can pump me full of heroin and pull the shotgun trigger for me?

I'd appreciate it if she could poorly mimic my handwriting too.

I am never going to be satisfied with watching NU put on some half a$$ show on national tv and act like it is ok. We have the ability to be good, very good, but the continued self destruction and stupid play calling is getting old as is the belief that we are improving into a top tier team. We are Jekyll and Hyde.

If we come back, awesome, but we should be killing these guys. we are killing ourselves.

Yep, that's Flu.

Really? This game isn't over......defense is playing OK...Martinez staring down receivers....it ain't over boys...Ohio state is in a dog fight and we are Nebraska!!

Really? They played great in the first qtr.....pathetic in the 2nd...overall a 35 point half is not OK. We haven't been Nebraska since Tom retired from coaching....sad but true.

FLU, is that you??

Has anyone seen him today?