**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

I havent hear him, what has he said?

Man, whoever the douchebag Ohio State fan is close to the mic, he's making sure that all the Ohio State fans get a bad name.

Pretty sure he was saying he could walk on and play QB and think he dropped a couple expletives in there

Jesus Christ......................let's keep calling passing play after passing play after passing play...............

down by 3 scores what the hell are they supposed to do?

You don't call that many passing plays in a row in the 3rd quarter.................if we were in the 4th at that time then I could see it. Otherwise it was stupid and another "great" job by Beck.

Kind of like how we fired a nine-win coach and no big name wanted to come to here to coach as a result?

That is because Frank left this team devoid of any talent. With the expectations we have here, there is no way anyone could win with the "talent" that he recruited. It was going to be a 5-6 year rebuilding project that the fan base didn't have the patience for....then we go and hire another inexperienced coach who doesn't know how to recruit....so a decade later, we are still in the same place we were back then. Getting hammered by every team with a heartbeat and feasting on crappy teams to a supposed magical "9" win standard.

Frank had more talent on D leftover for Cally than we have now, by FAR.

I havent hear him, what has he said?

Man, whoever the douchebag Ohio State fan is close to the mic, he's making sure that all the Ohio State fans get a bad name.

Pretty sure he was saying he could walk on and play QB and think he dropped a couple expletives in there

Also saying, "I bet you wish you were a Buckeye!"