**Official Ohio State game discussion thread**

Foppa

...and yet people such as HuskerHarry continue to defend this crap, for whatever unknown reason. IMO, any fan who is willing to tolerate this pathetic crap isn't a true Husker fan. I refuse to lower my standards, no matter how much people hate on me.

It's not that people don't like you FLU. It's just that you only come in and post when we are losing. So you can say "I told you so." How can you possibly think that would go over well?

Not true. If you check my history, I've been around through thick and thin. On signing day I have voiced my frustration in years past and have been ridiculed for it. But now it all is coming to fruition. You cannot expect to be an elite team without elite recruits, and you can't get elite recruits without elite recruiters.

• Fire 1

Who's willing to bet there are some big money boosters already reaching out to Eichorst about a change late December?

I would disagree with such a move, but you are probably right....

And do you change your thoughts to agreeing if this embarrassment gets followed up by further embarrassments at Northwestern, and Mich, and maybe losses to Iowa and Penn State? We are going to struggle to do better than 6-6

...and yet people such as HuskerHarry continue to defend this crap, for whatever unknown reason. IMO, any fan who is willing to tolerate this pathetic crap isn't a true Husker fan. I refuse to lower my standards, no matter how much people hate on me.

You and Husker Harry need to take it to the woodshed then! I've watched enough of it................deal with it! Be constructive don't be a troll..............

I was minding my own business tonight.. He basically just called me out tonight because I took him to school a few weeks ago. I'm not trying to have an argument. Just a reasonable discussion, but noooooooooooo.