I hate Urban Meyer

More important question.....................would you take him as the coach here if Bo was to get fired or quit? I would to be honest................not that I have anything against Bo.

Would I take him as coach? Sure. But I'd feel dirty, like if I cheated on my wife or something.

This is ridiculous. IMHO Ohio State should have kept doing everything in it's power to destroy us like we deserved. We were pathetic, inconsistent, fundamentally poor, and lacked any kind of winning conviction. We have guys who have been here for at least four years (granted, from Pelini's worst recruiting class) who don't play well at all. We have coaches (specifically in the most important coaching positions on the staff) who don't get the most out of their players on a regular basis.

If you don't like the score being run up on you, then stop it. Plain and simple. Are we honestly complaining about having an extra touchdown scored on us, like it mattered? It didn't, because we didn't matter. They could have scored four more touchdowns or not scored the last touchdown at all and I'd still feel the way I do.

Nebraska football is fundamentally flawed, and there's a lot that needs fixing. An extra touchdown doesn't change that.

Breaking things in anger is just fine. Don't worry what the timid faint of heart people say. Any act of aggression terrifies them.

i think it is the irrationality that frightens people. probably the lack of impulse control and the immature judgment causes rational, reasonable adults any, if at all, fear.

Maturity and rationality are completely subjective terms. Impulse is human nature. To be cautious of violent outbursts is reasonable. Understanding that aggressive people and personalities exist and that no matter what you do they always will is better than being afraid. If you perceive a threat as irrational, taking rational steps yourself is the best course of action. The world is an unpredictable place. Always has been, always will be.

I saw this exact same situation play out numerous times when an Osborne coached team was rolling an inferior opponent. A second or third or fourth string runningback gets the ball, on a called dive play into the line, but pops it outside and goes to the house. A football game is x minutes long. If you don't like it, stop them. Period. I am way more concerned about the ineptness of our D on a simple play like that than I am about why they didn't take a knee. If you're not going to play football, get the heck off the field. Otherwise you better bring some game every down. Don't blame the opposing coach for exploiting our weaknesses. That's his job. Ours is to stop him and his team. We failed. Nobody's fault except our teams.

How would Urban know about the kickers on the field during script Ohio? he's in the locker room figuring out how to beat the Huskers not worrying about TBDBITL.

Although I felt a little slighted by the kickers on the field the Stadium coordinators needed to manage that better. Kickers need to kick and the Band needs to play. Don't do a long show or find away to fit Script at the beginning of the game.

Hey Woody, How long do you think Meyer will stay at Ohio State? Here he has Braxton Miller-really good qb-Braxton keeps playing well, tOSU wins the MNC and Braxton wins the Heismen then Braxton graduates. Does Meyer take a walk like he did when Tebow graduated or does he stay?

How would Urban know about the kickers on the field during script Ohio? he's in the locker room figuring out how to beat the Huskers not worrying about TBDBITL.

Although I felt a little slighted by the kickers on the field the Stadium coordinators needed to manage that better. Kickers need to kick and the Band needs to play. Don't do a long show or find away to fit Script at the beginning of the game.

Hey Woody, How long do you think Meyer will stay at Ohio State? Here he has Braxton Miller-really good qb-Braxton keeps playing well, tOSU wins the MNC and Braxton wins the Heismen then Braxton graduates. Does Meyer take a walk like he did when Tebow graduated or does he stay?

I think urban will stay for awhile. This is his home state, the place he started. And from all reports he has been doing well with balancing family and job.

Who cares if he does leave? OSU has one more national title and one more heisman and we're still sitting around with 8-9 wins a year hoping the Pelini experiment works "next year"...but we can talk sh#t to OSU about their coach who leaves them?

Yeah...that would be awesome!! ::eye roll::

He's loving every second of coaching this team so it's hard to gauge.

It's exactly like a fan coaching the team. The way he talks and the way he's acted since he's been the coach. It's almost not like work for him.

He started crying in the booth when the band came out last year against Akron while he was in the TV booth. Chris Spielman had to tell him to get a grip. This has been his dream job since he grew up watching Woody vs Bo. The way he acted when we beat State last week you would have thought we won the Big Ten title or beat TSUN.

I say 6 years. But who knows.