I hope this is just coach speak, interview with Bo.

Can't believe nobody has noted this little nugget...

>> A caller asked what Nebraska’s staff was doing to address tackling problems that stung the Huskers in losses to UCLA and Ohio State.

“Keep working at it, keep stressing it,” Pelini said. “Nothing magical you can do. We practice tackling just about every day. What are you gonna do?”

More "we're doing everything right, the players just aren't getting it" mentality.

Here's a thought...how about trying something different? What you're currently doing isn't working.

>> A caller asked what Nebraska’s staff was doing to address tackling problems that stung the Huskers in losses to UCLA and Ohio State.

“Keep working at it, keep stressing it,” Pelini said. “Nothing magical you can do. We practice tackling just about every day. What are you gonna do?”

More "we're doing everything right, the players just aren't getting it" mentality.

Here's a thought...how about trying something different? What you're currently doing isn't working.

That probably sums up my frustration. The clinical definition of insanity is to continue to do the same things, but expecting different results. If what he has done since 2008 still results in penalties, miscues, blown assignments and blow outs change what you are doing. It is obvious that it is not working. If the players are not "executing", try new ones. If the scheme doesn't work, switch it.

Again, that is what I am hoping to see against NW. Different players and a different scheme. If it ain't broke don't fix it. This appears broken............

I liked most of what Bo said not all but most. And, No I don't have Blind faith and I am also not acting like the spoiled brat whose parents decided not to give them everything they want. I think Bo knows he needs to make changes that's obvious. If the players aren't getting it or can't execute the scheme then I think the coaches either need to change the scheme, or find new ways of teaching the scheme to the players so they will get it. The only thing that concerns me with this is, Is he going to Cut loose coaches that aren't getting it done?

It's the same crap all the time. I know I posted this same stuff three years ago. It hasn't changed and won't. I like BO but to be honest I'm tired of his being such an ass to people all the time. An example: my wife and I were in the elevator with some other fans at the cornhusker hotel the day of the Wisconsin game. The elevator opens up on floor 3 and Bo is standing there looking at us. We all say hey BO, good luck etc....he stands there and stares at us without saying a word. Not a word. I'm beginning to believe other that his canned statements about execution and the us vs them mentality, he really doesn't know what to do. Hope I'm wrong.

I remember talking to Bo the same day, and he was very friendly. You and your wife must not be friendly enough.

I shouldn't have tried to give him a hug...I think that's where I went wrong.

So your basicly saying that the coaches don't know how to teach tackling? Do you ever have a logical thought? I'm guessing not just by reading all your comments.

So your basicly saying that the coaches don't know how to teach tackling? Do you ever have a logical thought? I'm guessing not just by reading all your comments.

So you're basically saying that the coaches can't recruit players capable of learning properly taught tackling?

So you're basically saying that the coaches can't recruit players capable of learning properly taught tackling?

Hey man, I'm not the one that is getting all bent out of shape over stupid sh!t...and if you think Nebraska is the only team that has issues with tackling, then you don't watch much football. Tackling has takin a backseat to the big hit plain and simple.

Hey man, I'm not the one that is getting all bent out of shape over stupid sh!t...and if you think Nebraska is the only team that has issues with tackling, then you don't watch much football. Tackling has takin a backseat to the big hit plain and simple.

Well, that I definitely agree with!! Doesn't change the fact that Bo is deflecting blame and what he's saying is truly the definition of insanity (doing the same thing, expecting different results, yada, yada, yada). Not the first time he's taken that position on things that aren't working.

That probably sums up my frustration. The clinical definition of insanity is to continue to do the same things, but expecting different results. If what he has done since 2008 still results in penalties, miscues, blown assignments and blow outs change what you are doing. It is obvious that it is not working. If the players are not "executing", try new ones. If the scheme doesn't work, switch it.

Again, that is what I am hoping to see against NW. Different players and a different scheme. If it ain't broke don't fix it. This appears broken............

Along those lines, I really don't understand why we still have so much widespread trouble with execution on Defense when we start 8 Seniors! You would think that Seniors would know the system and have worked through those issues by now.