5 Year Slump?

Wow...who knew posting a few inarguable FACTS about some National Championship coaches and the time it took them to win their National Championships would hit such a nerve? Classy. :rolleyes:

inarguable? The time is irrelevant for most of those coaches except for two, and those two walked into a program loaded with talent and a talented coaching staff. The others had many years of previous experience, which, again, is irrelevant to your own statement.

128988658331258475.jpg

• Fire 1

Wow...who knew posting a few inarguable FACTS about some National Championship coaches and the time it took them to win their National Championships would hit such a nerve? Classy. :rolleyes:

And yet, you're still here. Are you the Lando that posts on 24/7?

Those aren't facts, thats crap your rearranged, to look like facts...

Interestingly, I just took a crap which looked like Lando's post.

7nTnr.png

Lando, a derping mans derper.

I believe the Twat Troop just found their President for life. Just edging or internet tough guy FLU

No contest. FLU was banned. :thumbs:wasted

I missed this. I cant think of a more deserving ban candidate, though....OP's a close second though.

Yeah. Probably won't take too much longer.