B1G Expansion and more Conference Realignment

VectorVictor

Why cant this stuff happen in the off season? Especially during baseball season. No offense to the guy whos brother plays in the major leagues or any one that went to high school or college with Joba chamberline or Alex Gordon.

Gotta keep people from talking about #1 Notre Dame and at least remind them that the Big10 still exists.

When you losers win a BCS game you can talk. Fred Flintstone has more in 1 year than you do since the 1998 inception.

Roll Tide Roll

a guy on espn today made an interesting point about the rutgers/Terps add. that while at this moment the move may be kinda 'meh'...in the future it could be brilliant...they are projecting a $40M per year payout to each member in the B1G by 2017 i think it was, and he said with that kinda scratch, a rutgers or maryland could become the next Oregon. $40M plus all the concessions/retail etc provides a lot of coin to buy the best coaching/facilities, etc.

Why cant this stuff happen in the off season? Especially during baseball season. No offense to the guy whos brother plays in the major leagues or any one that went to high school or college with Joba chamberline or Alex Gordon.

Gotta keep people from talking about #1 Notre Dame and at least remind them that the Big10 still exists.

When you losers win a BCS game you can talk. Fred Flintstone has more in 1 year than you do since the 1998 inception.

Roll Tide Roll

Really a not my dame fan is on here??? Talking smack? Never thought I would say this,but go Lane, GO this Saturday!

Mostly hearing UNC and UVA now.

Delaney has their balls in a vice-grip, really - It's either the B1G takes them, or they decline and the B1G takes Georgia Tech, Syracuse, UConn, or Virginia Tech. So either they leave for the B1G, or watch their conference foes jump ship, leaving the ACC dead in the water and leaving them in no-man's land. It all makes sense.

Well now that this joke is a reality, I'd be all for petitioning for Rutgers to be our crossover game and ditch PSU. I don't care about football traditions now, and obviously neither does the B1G. Might as well spend a fall weekend in NYC rather than Crappy Valley.

Roll Tide Roll

We're going to win one and beat the SEC all without cheating. After that no one else will notice that we never joined your conference.

Now as for your conference myth, ACC didn't start anything. Miami wanted better competition rather than trampling a bunch of basetball schools. When it looked like they would be daU for another decade they upgraded and a few clingers grabbed onto their coat tails.

Delaney is obviously furious that Jack Swarbrick outclassed him during the playoff negotitiations. Watering down the conference with games no one watches is like taking on extra mistresses when the wife leaves,

Roll Tide Roll

We're going to win one and beat the SEC all without cheating. After that no one else will notice that we never joined your conference.

Now as for your conference myth, ACC didn't start anything. Miami wanted better competition rather than trampling a bunch of basetball schools. When it looked like they would be daU for another decade they upgraded and a few clingers grabbed onto their coat tails.

Delaney is obviously furious that Jack Swarbrick outclassed him during the playoff negotitiations. Watering down the conference with games no one watches is like taking on extra mistresses when the wife leaves,

Someone is in serious denial. Tide Rolls. But congrats on the two weeks at #1 in the past 20 years. Very impressive. Still behind amazing powers like Kansas State and UCLA. You will get that BCS win, that even Utah, Iowa, WVU, Oregon State and Kansas have, some day

I don't want ND in the Big Ten. The program is worthless to OSU. Northern Indiana does nothing for me or the program. No recruits there. We already have more fans so media coverage will never be an issue.

Yeah, Miami wanted better competition. RIGHT. They wanted more money. competition in the Big East was fine. Trampling a bunch of basketball schools? what an idiotic statement considering they went to THE ACC.

Once again. Fight On ! and Roll Tide!

Roll Tide Roll

Someone is in serious denial. Tide Rolls. But congrats on the two weeks at #1 in the past 20 years. Very impressive. Still behind amazing powers like Kansas State and UCLA. You will get that BCS win, that even Utah, Iowa, WVU, Oregon State and Kansas have, some day

I don't want ND in the Big Ten. The program is worthless to OSU. Northern Indiana does nothing for me or the program. No recruits there. We already have more fans so media coverage will never be an issue.

Yeah, Miami wanted better competition. RIGHT. They wanted more money. competition in the Big East was fine. Trampling a bunch of basketball schools? what an idiotic statement considering they went to THE ACC.

Once again. Fight On ! and Roll Tide!

Please USC just destroy not my dame!

The only thing sadder than the midwesterners pretending they like Southern Cal is when they'll try to forget they hate the SEC a month later.

HOW sad not my dame really is! Do I or any other Husker fan have to show that away game again picture wise? I am sure some one can pull it up. Even through the clownahan years. Nobody took over our stadium. Let me see with my computer illitricity if I can find it and remind you of TRUE FANS AND TEAM PLAYERS! HOPING SOMEONE ELSE CAN PST IT BEFORE I DO.