B1G Expansion and more Conference Realignment

VectorVictor

who are the final 2 teams added? Oklahoma? NOPE tied to OSU. Texas? Yeah right. They would demand 95% of the revenue anad tel the rest of the teams to trust them on splitting it up evenly. Kansas? Nope tied to K-state. So all I can see for the final 2 are East somewhere. Would of been great for Oklahoma to enter. Sigh one can only dream. Thoughts, Opinions. Blah blah blah.

Oklahoma and Virginia Tech.

Michigan man. That would be great,but Oklahoma is tied to the hip with Oklahoma St. Same as Kansas and K-State. So it is impossible

Delaney is taking a rather big risk, IMHO. There are pros and cons to these two selections and hopefully, at some point in time, bigger news would be in the works.

There again, members of some boards weren't thrilled with the selection of Nebraska. Even more disappointed when the AAU membership sailed.

now reportings Rutgers will lilely follow the terps...i guess from an academic standpoint this is a good add.... but for football...????

I am still smarting over this usuually being Colorado week and before that it was always OU week..now we are in a conference with Rutgers? is it 1910?

i might never really get used to this...

I don't understand the scheduling issue. Why couldn't we just alternate play crossover games each year without a home and home exchange tying you up to a team for two years? Play OSU at home, Indiana away, rutgers away one year then next season schedule 3 others and just keep revolving the schedule that way at most you only play once every 3 years...as to Ohio state...we'll just have to see them in indianapolis each season...

• Fire 1
And like I said, VTech is going nowhere without UVA. Unless you want to take both of them, that's not happening.

27155134.jpg

Virginia Tech will end up in the SEC when it is all said and done. UVA will end up in the B1G with either Georgia Tech and North Carolina. I wonder why they are not going after western teams like Missouri to help Nebraska?