Michigan Predictions

epocSoN

Michigan is 3rd in the nation in turnover margin at +3.

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

I think that pretty much tells the story of what's going to happen tomorrow.

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

+3 is really third in the nation? Seems that +10 or so would be needed to get that high... are you sure Michigan is +3 and ranked that high?

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

+3 is really third in the nation? Seems that +10 or so would be needed to get that high... are you sure Michigan is +3 and ranked that high?

Michigan is 81st at -3. (it takes +14 to get to #3) Nebraska is 112th at -9.

The turnover battle is huge. If we turn it over to the tune of giving Mich an extra 2-4 offensive possessions, that will be the differenence in the game. Not to be captain obvious, but the more you have the ball offensively, the more likely you'll score more than your opponent. Regardless of where NU and MU are ranked in turnover margin, it comes down to this one night and who can win the turnover battle.

This prediction thread (or any prediction thread for Nebraska) is nearly impossible to get right b/c this team is so freaking unpredictable. Along with the aforementioned turnover battle comments, the prediction of unpredictability is the only thing you can bank on.

That being said, Nebraska is going to have to prove me wrong b/c I think Mich takes this one.

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

Thanks for the fact check. That sounds a lot less worrisome. This article is where I got that (false) info. Not sure where they got their info. Must be some sort of second rate bleacher report.

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

Thanks for the fact check. That sounds a lot less worrisome. This article is where I got that (false) info. Not sure where they got their info. Must be some sort of second rate bleacher report.

Maybe it's minus the 10 vs Bama and ND

After squeaking by an unranked Northwestern, I find it hilarious that people think this game will be close. I wouldn't be surprised if Michigan gets hyped for this game, especially if it's at night. I just hope we don't get raped like last year. I don't know how many more of these I can watch before I throw in the towel.

After Ohio State squeaking by an unranked Purdue, I find it hilarious that people think Urban is a good HC.

He is, Purdue is just one of those teams that gives them a hard time no matter the ranking or coach. Sort of like Iowa with us and so far Northwestern with you.

As far as the game I honestly dont know, to many factors. If it's a 5 interception day for Denard, Can Nebraska stop a mobile qb finally, will Nebraska make their mental mistakes.

We have a good D, but road games are wonky. Watching you guys this year it seems you have similar problems as last and so do we. Martinez is better this year however but so is our defense. It's one of those games thats hard to predict at the moment.

I have flip flopped to many times to count

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

No idea. No to make in any more worrisome, but we are -7 in conference play (last 3 games) and Michigan is +4.

I won't try to predict this game but I do have one simple statistic that seems to be rather telling. If we had given up fewer than 30 points in every game, we would not have a loss. Fewer than 29 and we're 7-0. I realize this is somewhat shallow thinking but, I feel it is more than a reasonable expectation to hold any and all opponents to less than 30 points. On the surface it would appear to be strictly a "defense" problem but, you also have to consider turnovers, special teams, and time of possession.

So, no extreme enlightenment here. I just feel limiting the other team to fewer than 30 points, especially with our schedule, is not expecting too much of anyone.

Nebraska is 114th at -9.

second rate bleacher report.

That's bad, really bad.....