Coach Kaczenski

EZ-E

These games and the familiarity with the Big Ten's offenses is part of the reason we hired you along with your tremendous passion and coaching abilities. I know you got it in you man! This week is your time to show the nation why we hired you!

• Fire 1

Iowa fans are idiots. Believe me. I lived and interacted with them for 8 years as I grew up-- May God have mercy on my soul.

He consistently put D-lineman into the NFL, the most high profile lately being Clayborn taken at 20 overall last year.

If we get him the pieces, he will coach them up, and we'll have a good, dominating DL-- hopefully like those of ole. That whole "getting the pieces" thing is what we need to work on now.

I think, technique wise, we have seen great improvements. Hand placement, foot work and hustle all seem to be better this yr. specifically Baker is having a real solid yr. none of our guys are the fastest and most dominating, but if you re-watch the games (and actually know what you're looking for) since UCLA, our line has looked pretty good at times. We need a horse or two in the next couple yrs, but I believe he's done a good job.

You do realize Iowa fans couldn't wait to get rid of this guy.

You do realize that tune changed to that right after we did hire him right? I checked out some message boards for Iowa when the word first started floating around that we were getting him, and it was borderline meltdown. He was their Marvin Sanders. His unit was ALWAYS sound and good, and we came in and got him.

You do realize Iowa fans couldn't wait to get rid of this guy.

You do realize that tune changed to that right after we did hire him right? I checked out some message boards for Iowa when the word first started floating around that we were getting him, and it was borderline meltdown. He was their Marvin Sanders. His unit was ALWAYS sound and good, and we came in and got him.

They say they couldn't wait to get rid of him now, but within the first couple months, like accountability was stating, they were pissed and frantic. If Coach Kaz had all of his players being 100% right now, everyone would see a completely different defense. When you can rotate guys, keep them fresh, and have your starters, like Valentine and Curry, its a game changer. Valentine was stated he was most likely going to be starter by his athleticism, strength and speed for his size. Due to unfortunate events, he had to take a redshirt because of his injury. If it wasn't for Coach Kaz, we wouldn't have had Aaron Curry either.